Telcos’ Managed Security Services (MSS) Market Opportunity in Latin America
"Telcos Managed Security Services (MSS) Market Opportunity in Latin America", a new Telecom Insider Report, provides an executive-level overview of the managed security services (MSS) opportunity in Latin America. It analyses key trends and delivers insights into the MSS market opportunity for telcos.
Telcos in Latin America are well placed to offer MSS given their network management skills, cloud infrastructure, and relationship with most enterprises. Telcos have a variety of opportunities in the MSS segments that span infrastructure security services, application security services, and cyber security services.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition, and service value of the MSS in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos MSS Market Opportunity: This section analyses the MSS market size and forecast and the MSS market opportunity for telcos in Latin America.
- Section 3: Key Findings and Recommendations: it consists of a Summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the telcos in the MSS market.
- Latin America MSS market will grow from US$3.4 billion in 2017 to US$5.4 billion by 2022 at a CAGR 2017-2022 of 9.5%.
- In Latin America, although telcos may initially not be strongly associated with security services, expanding their managed services portfolio to include MSS has become a strategic initiative to create a new source of revenue. Service availability is primarily concentrated in more affluent and technological advanced countries in the region.
- Telcos have a great deal of experience managing and securing complex IT environments. Therefore Infrastructure services is often one of the first type of MSS services launched by telcos in an effort to position themselves as providers of enterprise ICT services, and not just connectivity.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Latin Americas MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the MSS opportunities telcos in Latin America.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in Latin Americas evolving MSS market.
List of Exhibits 4
Key Takeaways 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Managed Security Services Definition 7
Managed Security Services Value Chain 8
Section 2: Telcos MSS Market Opportunity 9
Latin America MSS Market Size in a Global Context 10
Latin America MSS Market Size by Vertical and Business Size 11
Latin America MSS Opportunity in Applications Security 12
Latin America MSS Opportunity in Infrastructure Security 13
Latin America MSS Opportunity in Cyber Security 14
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 15
Key findings and recommendations 16
Acronyms and definitions 18
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Exhibit 1: Managed Security Services Framework 7
Exhibit 2: Telcos Managed Security Services Value Chain, Latin America 8
Exhibit 3: Global MSS Revenue Forecast, 2017 and 2022 10
Exhibit 4: MSS Revenue By Vertical, Latin America, 2017 and 2022 11
Exhibit 5: MSS Revenue By Business Size, Latin America, 2017 and 2022 11
Exhibit 6: Latin America Telco MSS Opportunity In Applications Security 12
Exhibit 7: Latin America Telco MSS Opportunity In Infrastructure Security 13
Exhibit 8: Latin America Telco MSS Opportunity In Cyber Security 14
Ecommerce Landscape in Africa and the Middle East: Drivers, Market Players, and Telcos Role Ecommerce Landscape in Africa and the Middle East: Drivers, Market Players, and Telcos Role , is a newView Report
Ecommerce Landscape in Asia-Pacific: Drivers, Market Players, and Telcos Role Ecommerce Landscape in Asia-Pacific: Drivers, Market Players, and Telcos Role , a new Telecom Insider Report by provides an executive-level overviewView Report
Saudi Arabia Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Market By Solution (Firewall Security Management & Others), By Deployment Mode (On-Premise Vs. Cloud), By End User Sector, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023
Saudi Arabia Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market is projected to grow from $ 25.4 million in 2017 to $ 67.5 million by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR ofView Report
Telcos Managed Security Services Market Opportunity in Europe Telcos Managed Security Services Market Opportunity in Europe , a new Telecom Insider Report by it, provides an executive-level overview of the managed securityView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request