ICT Investment Trends in France - Government initiatives and technological innovations are promoting ICT investments
"ICT Investment Trends in France", a Customer Insight Survey report, is one of the many products in the Digital Industry product portfolio, which provides an executive-level overview of the enterprise ICT budget trends in the country. The report presents a Summary of enterprise ICT investment strategy in 2017, change in annual enterprise ICT budget allocation from 2017 to 2018, enterprise technology priorities, and analysis of ICT vendors.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Executive Summary: This section provides key findings from the survey, and survey demographics.
- Enterprise ICT Investment Strategy in 2017: This section provides survey findings on key business objectives influencing enterprise ICT investment, breakdown of enterprise ICT spend by business function, and key decision making entities for enterprise technology investments.
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2017 vs. 2018: This section presents survey findings on the annual change in enterprise ICT budget allocation by ICT function, by business function and by vendor type.
- Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2017 vs. 2018: This section presents survey findings on the annual change in enterprise hardware/software/managed IT/network and communications services budget allocations.
- Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities: This section presents comparative survey findings on current enterprise technology investment priorities and over the next two years.
- ICT - Vendor Analysis: This section provides survey findings on the most preferred ICT technology vendors for enterprises in the country.
Reasons to buy
- This customer insight survey report provides a thorough analysis of the enterprise ICT budget trends in the country, and strategic technology objectives of enterprises.
- The report drives special focus on enterprise ICT investment strategy in 2017, change in enterprise ICT budget from 2017 to 2018, and change in ICT budget allocation from 2017 to 2018 by segment (including hardware, software, managed IT services, and network & communications), by vendors, and ICT functions.
- The report offers detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing), and factors influencing enterprises decisions in selecting ICT providers.
- The report also provides future outlook of enterprise technology investment priorities.
- With number of value added charts and tables presenting the survey findings, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The comprehensive survey findings on the enterprise ICT budget trends that the report provides, will help ICT product vendors, service providers and specialist outsourcers among other technology vendors in their product and promotional strategies and succeed in the challenging ICT market.
Key implications for ICT vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT spend by channel
ICT spend across business functions
ICT budget allocation by core technology areas
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third party ICT services expenditure
Network and communications expenditure
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Internet of Things (IoT)
Data and analytics solution
Business objectives influencing ICT investment strategy
ICT provider selection
Key decision makers for purchasing technology
The Rapid migration or future flexibility: conflicting priorities for 5G non-standalone deployments market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
ICT Investment Trends - UtilitiesICT Investment Trends in Utilities a Customer Insight Survey report is one of the many products in the Digital Industry product portfolio, which provides an executive-levelView Report
Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2019Power Quarterly Deals Analysis M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2019 report is an essential source of data andView Report
Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2019GlobalDatas Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2019 report is an essential source ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request