Eni SpA: ICT Spending Profile - Eni: Technologies deployed for efficient processes
"Eni SpA: ICT Spending Profile", a Technology Profile report, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides an executive-level overview of the information & communications technology budget of the profiled company. The report also presents a Summary of business operations, company positioning, key performance indicators, and brings special focus on digital innovation and transformation strategies of the company adopted by the enterprises.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Overview: This section provides business overview, business strategies, and recent strategic developments such as merger, acquisition, or any kind of joint venture
- Company Positioning: The section provides geographical footprint, segment analysis, key performance indicators (KPI), and organizational hierarchy.
- IT Spending & Innovation : This section depicts estimated ICT budget for the company across various segments, functions, and channels. The section also analyzes all the investment by the company for recent or ongoing digital transformation.
- Opportunities : This section analyzes companys future investment plans pertinent to digital transformation.
Reasons to buy
- This technology profile report provides a thorough analysis of the energy profile, Eni SpAs business operations, key performance indicators, and their ICT spending and innovation.
- The report drives special focus on the companys estimated ICT budget for the year 2018, and presents budget allocations by product/service segment, business function, and by vendor type.
- The report also provides a detailed insight into the companys key digital initiatives and their impact on its business.
- With value added charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The comprehensive analysis of the companys ICT budget and technology focus areas that the report provides, will help ICT product vendors, service providers and specialist outsourcers succeed in the challenging ICT market.
Key Performance Indicators
2. ICT Spending
Estimated ICT Budget for 2018
3. Digital Initiatives
Air Cargo Security and Screening Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
The global air cargo security and screening systems market was worth US$ 607 Million in 2018. Air cargo security and screening systems are installed at airports by the airport authoritiesView Report
Malaysia UPS Systems Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By KVA Ratings (Up to 1.1 kVA, 1.1 kVA - 5 kVA, 5.1 kVA - 20 kVA, 20.1 kVA - 50 kVA, 50.1 kVA - 200 kVA and Above 200 kVA), By Applications (Commercial (Offices, Healthcare, Hospitality, BFSI, Data Centers and Others including Retail, Government Buildings and Transportation Infrastructure), Industrial and Residential)), By Regions (Peninsular, Sarawak and Sabah) and Competitive
The demand for UPS systems in Malaysia has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years on the back of growing need to control power fluctuations and provide back-up inView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request