Eni SpA: ICT Spending Profile - Eni: Technologies deployed for efficient processes
"Eni SpA: ICT Spending Profile", a Technology Profile report, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides an executive-level overview of the information & communications technology budget of the profiled company. The report also presents a Summary of business operations, company positioning, key performance indicators, and brings special focus on digital innovation and transformation strategies of the company adopted by the enterprises.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Overview: This section provides business overview, business strategies, and recent strategic developments such as merger, acquisition, or any kind of joint venture
- Company Positioning: The section provides geographical footprint, segment analysis, key performance indicators (KPI), and organizational hierarchy.
- IT Spending & Innovation : This section depicts estimated ICT budget for the company across various segments, functions, and channels. The section also analyzes all the investment by the company for recent or ongoing digital transformation.
- Opportunities : This section analyzes companys future investment plans pertinent to digital transformation.
Reasons to buy
- This technology profile report provides a thorough analysis of the energy profile, Eni SpAs business operations, key performance indicators, and their ICT spending and innovation.
- The report drives special focus on the companys estimated ICT budget for the year 2018, and presents budget allocations by product/service segment, business function, and by vendor type.
- The report also provides a detailed insight into the companys key digital initiatives and their impact on its business.
- With value added charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The comprehensive analysis of the companys ICT budget and technology focus areas that the report provides, will help ICT product vendors, service providers and specialist outsourcers succeed in the challenging ICT market.
Key Performance Indicators
2. ICT Spending
Estimated ICT Budget for 2018
3. Digital Initiatives
Global Home Healthcare Market Size study, by Product (testing, screening, & monitoring products, therapeutic product and home healthcare mobility care products) Services (skilled nursing services, rehabilitation therapy services, hospice and palliative care services, unskilled Care Services, respiratory therapy services, infusion therapy services and pregnancy care services) Software (agency software, clinical management systems and hospice solutions), Type of telehealth solution (home telehealth software, home telehealth services and home telehealth monitoring devices)and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Home Healthcare Market to reach USD 469.3 billion by 2025.Global home healthcare market is valued at USD 239 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
Global Mobile Health Market Size study, by Device (Blood glucose meters, Pulse oximetry, BP monitors, Apnea and sleep monitors, Neurological monitoring devices, Wearable fitness sensor device & heart rate meters and others), Application (Cardiovascular diseases, Respiratory diseases, Diabetes, Neurological diseases and others), Services (Monitoring services, Diagnosis services, Wellness and healthcare system strengthening solutions, Prevention and Treatment) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Mobile Health Market to reach USD 249.3 billion by 2025.Global Mobile Health Market valued approximately USD 24.7 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request