Case Study: Distributed in-memory data management-Indian Railways: Distributed in-memory data management in Travel and Tourism
"Case Study: Distributed in-memory data management-Indian Railways", a Best Practices report, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of distributed in-memory data management within the Indian national railways.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the clients business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Talking Points: This section provides details about the companys future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Indian Railways, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using Distributed in-memory data management .
- The report drives special focus on Indian Railways deployment of Distributed in-memory data management and the benefits the company realized following the technologys deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Solutions Deployed and Challenges
The Approaches to providing security services to the mid-market: 12 telecoms operator case studies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
The Decommissioning copper networks: operator case studies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Case Study: Thomas Cook - Analysis of the travel groups downfallEstablished 178 years ago, Thomas Cook was the oldest travel group in the United Kingdom but a number of differentView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request