Rakuten Inc (4755) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rakuten Inc (Rakuten) is a technology company that operates in e-commerce, digital content, communications, and Fintech sectors. It primarily offers internet-based services to individuals, communities, businesses and society. The company provides shopping, leisure, and lifestyle services; digital content, including eBooks and video distribution, online media and marketing solutions services. Rakuten also provides communications services, including mobile telecommunications (MVNO and MNO); and Fintech services, including internet banking, the credit card and other payment services, securities trading, the loyalty points program, and insurance. The company operates in Japan, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and other regions. Rakuten is headquartered in Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Rakuten Inc - Key Facts
Rakuten Inc - Key Employees
Rakuten Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Rakuten Inc - Major Products and Services
Rakuten Inc - History
Rakuten Inc - Company Statement
Rakuten Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Rakuten Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: FinTech
Business Segment: Internet Services
Business Segment: Mobile
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Others
Rakuten Inc - Corporate Strategy
Rakuten Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rakuten Inc - Strengths
Rakuten Inc - Weaknesses
Rakuten Inc - Opportunities
Rakuten Inc - Threats
Rakuten Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Rakuten Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Rakuten Inc, Key Facts
Rakuten Inc, Key Employees
Rakuten Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Rakuten Inc, Major Products and Services
Rakuten Inc, History
Rakuten Inc, Other Locations
Rakuten Inc, Subsidiaries
Rakuten Inc, Key Competitors
Rakuten Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Rakuten Inc, Annual Ratios
Rakuten Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Rakuten Inc, Interim Ratios
Rakuten Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Rakuten Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Rakuten Inc, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request