Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018: Focus on Artificial Intelligence - Thematic Research
This survey was designed to help understand current attitudes of business leaders towards artificial intelligence (AI) compared to other emerging technologies, and evaluate how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years. The results also give a view of actual adoption levels of AI compared to other prominent emerging technologies in organizations across industries and geographies, as well as reasons for that adoption.
Companies across industries are facing game-changing disruption from AI technologies. Those that fail to make AI a core competency risk extinction. Our survey data shows that many enterprises are moving in the right direction. However, a sizable minority is lagging behind and will find themselves under threat unless they can catch up.
- This report provides a snapshot of current attitudes of business leaders towards AI.
- It summarises AI investment priorities for enterprises from all industries.
- It highlights which AI technologies are currently top of mind for executives.
- It uses key metrics to identify the business objectives behind AI implementations.
- It also provides recommendations for both enterprises and technology vendors.
Reasons to buy
- This in-depth survey of global business leaders provides vital insights into how enterprises are reacting to recent developments in AI technology.
- It illustrates where investments are currenly being made and provides a guide on how levels of spending might change over the next three years.
- It also offers recommendations for enterprises on how to get the most from their AI investments, and for technology vendors on how to win in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
Scope of Research
Survey Demographics and Methodology
Conclusions and Recommendations
5G is a crucial component of the global digitally connected ecosystem, currently. It is estimated that between 2019 and 2025, the number of 5G users will increase by roughly 1.2View Report
The global cybersecurity market is expected to witness high adoption, owing to rapid digitalization, higher spending on information security, and the advent of 5G. Various industrial and commercial sectors areView Report
2019-2023 North America Transfusion Diagnostics Market: USA, Canada, Mexico--Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technology, Instrumentation and Opportunities
This new 3-country report is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test. The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify andView Report
2019-2023 Middle East Transfusion Diagnostics Market: An 11-Country Analysis--Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technology, Instrumentation and Opportunities
This new 11-country report is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test.The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emergingView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request