Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018: Focus on Artificial Intelligence - Thematic Research
This survey was designed to help understand current attitudes of business leaders towards artificial intelligence (AI) compared to other emerging technologies, and evaluate how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years. The results also give a view of actual adoption levels of AI compared to other prominent emerging technologies in organizations across industries and geographies, as well as reasons for that adoption.
Companies across industries are facing game-changing disruption from AI technologies. Those that fail to make AI a core competency risk extinction. Our survey data shows that many enterprises are moving in the right direction. However, a sizable minority is lagging behind and will find themselves under threat unless they can catch up.
- This report provides a snapshot of current attitudes of business leaders towards AI.
- It summarises AI investment priorities for enterprises from all industries.
- It highlights which AI technologies are currently top of mind for executives.
- It uses key metrics to identify the business objectives behind AI implementations.
- It also provides recommendations for both enterprises and technology vendors.
Reasons to buy
- This in-depth survey of global business leaders provides vital insights into how enterprises are reacting to recent developments in AI technology.
- It illustrates where investments are currenly being made and provides a guide on how levels of spending might change over the next three years.
- It also offers recommendations for enterprises on how to get the most from their AI investments, and for technology vendors on how to win in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
Scope of Research
Survey Demographics and Methodology
Conclusions and Recommendations
Threat Intelligence Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2022 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing on theView Report
Global Smart Classroom Market Size study, by Application (Higher Education, K-12), by Type (Learning products, Hardware, Software) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Smart Classroom Market to reach USD 109.9 billion by 2025.Global Smart Classroom Market valued approximately USD 50.9 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018: Focus on the Internet of Things - Thematic ResearchThis survey was designed to help understand current attitudes of business leaders towards the Internet ofView Report
Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018 - Thematic ResearchCybersecurity was identified as the most important emerging technology by respondents, highlighting its status as a critical business function in todays digitalView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request