Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018: Focus on Artificial Intelligence - Thematic Research
This survey was designed to help understand current attitudes of business leaders towards artificial intelligence (AI) compared to other emerging technologies, and evaluate how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years. The results also give a view of actual adoption levels of AI compared to other prominent emerging technologies in organizations across industries and geographies, as well as reasons for that adoption.
Companies across industries are facing game-changing disruption from AI technologies. Those that fail to make AI a core competency risk extinction. Our survey data shows that many enterprises are moving in the right direction. However, a sizable minority is lagging behind and will find themselves under threat unless they can catch up.
- This report provides a snapshot of current attitudes of business leaders towards AI.
- It summarises AI investment priorities for enterprises from all industries.
- It highlights which AI technologies are currently top of mind for executives.
- It uses key metrics to identify the business objectives behind AI implementations.
- It also provides recommendations for both enterprises and technology vendors.
Reasons to buy
- This in-depth survey of global business leaders provides vital insights into how enterprises are reacting to recent developments in AI technology.
- It illustrates where investments are currenly being made and provides a guide on how levels of spending might change over the next three years.
- It also offers recommendations for enterprises on how to get the most from their AI investments, and for technology vendors on how to win in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
Scope of Research
Survey Demographics and Methodology
Conclusions and Recommendations
Global Artificial IntelligenceGlobal Artificial Intelligence industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptionsView Report
IPOs in the Global Technology, Media, and Telecoms Sector 2018 to 2020 and Beyond - Thematic Research
IPOs in the Global Technology, Media, and Telecoms Sector 2018 to 2020 and Beyond - Thematic ResearchA detailed presentation analyzing the key themes driving IPOs in the tech, media, andView Report
Emerging Technology Sentiment Analysis Q4 2020 - Thematic ResearchThis report contains analysis of surveys designed to help us understand current sentiment of the business community towards emerging technologies and evaluateView Report
Digital Transformation and Emerging Technology in the Healthcare Industry - 2020 EditionThe pharmaceutical industry is undergoing constant changes resulting from declining profit margins, cost pressure, and the necessity to replenishView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request