Venezuela: Country Intelligence Report
"Venezuela: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Venezuela today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Venezuelas telecom and pay-TV services revenue will decline from an estimated $0.4bn in 2018 to $0.2bn by 2023-end at a CAGR of -15.2%. However, when valued in local currency, it will growth at a CAGR of 145.5% over the same period, as a result of the rapid devaluation of local currency amid the economic crisis engulfing the nation. The substantial price hikes implemented by the operators with regard to the prevailing hyperinflation will have little effect on their revenues in terms US$, as the local currency continues to rapidly deteriorate.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Venezuela.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Total mobile base in Venezuela will add 1.1m subscriptions during the forecast period, from an estimated 24.1m by year-end 2018 to 25.2m by year-end 2023.
- Smartphone subscriptions will reach 13.3m by year-end 2018 and will increase at a CAGR of 4.8% over 2018-2023 to reach 16.8m in 2023, driven by the availability of low-cost smartphones from vendors such as Alcatel, BLU, XIAOMI and LG.
- Prepaid will be the leading mobile service category through the forecast period, with its share of total mobile subscriptions estimated to reach 91.9% by year-end 2018-end.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Venezuelas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Its Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Venezuelas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets and pay-TV services, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Venezuelas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Venezuela.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Additional resources 31
Baseline forecast assumptions 32
Data tables 33
Research methodology 38
Country Intelligence Report coverage 39
About GlobalData 40
Venezuela: Country Intelligence Report Venezuela: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Venezuela today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Portugal: Country Intelligence Report Portugal: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Portugal today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request