Mobile Financial Services in Europe: Telco Service Portfolios and Positioning Strategies
"Mobile Financial Services in Europe: Telco Service Portfolios and Positioning Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile financial services (MFS) market in Europe. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
Mobile financial services (MFS) adoption in Europe has grown rapidly with fierce competition on the market from financial insitutions, fin-tech companies, technology companies and telcos, explaining why despite telcos investments in MFS, most of their offers have not reached significant scale of adoption yet. Over the forecast period, operators will increase their focus on digital services as well as more advanced mobile banking products in order to further drive mobile money usage.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Mobile Financial Services: Portfolio: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio of mobile network operators mobile financial services.
- Section 2: MFS in Europe: This section looks at the recent development and the current state of mobile financial services in Europe, while also providing a closer look at the differences and similarities of mobile person-to-person payments.
- Section 3: Case studies: This section takes a deep dive into two case studies from Europe giving insight into mobile network operators portfolios, strategies, positioning, and ambitions.
- Section 4: Key findings: A Summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the European MFS market.
- The uptake of MNO-led MFS differ significantly between the CEE and WE, partly due to differences in the banked population.
- Key market drivers enabling telcos to capture market opportunities includes high rate of mobile services as well as smartphone penetration.
- In order to provide a fuller and more advanced range of mobile financial services, operators across the region are both creating in-house solutions and partnering with more traditional financial players.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of mobile financial services (MFS) portfolios and positioning in European markets.
- The report investigates MFS trends, milestones and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and inhibitors in Europe.
- To study Europes most competitive telcos MFS provisions, in order to inform strategic decision-making.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider mobile money market and what these developments might mean for the future.
List of Exhibits 4
Executive Summary 5
Section 1: Mobile Financial Services Market Context 6
Mobile Financial Services Portfolio 7
Section 2: Mobile Financial Services in Europe 8
Mobile Financial Services in Europe 9
Taking a Closer Look at m-P2P 10
Drivers and Inhibitors in Europe 11
Key Milestones 12
Section 3: Case Studies 13
Kyivstar Mobile Money 14
Orange Bank 16
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 18
Related Research 23
About GlobalData 24
Contact Information 25
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Mobile Financial Services Core Portfolio - Definition
Exhibit 2: Mobile Financial Services in Europe
Exhibit 3: Pricing of m-Wallet Services, 2018
Exhibit 4: Key Drivers and Inhibitors, Europe
Exhibit 5: Mobile Money Key Milestones, Europe
Exhibit 6: Kyivstar Mobile Money Portfolio Overview
Exhibit 7: Kyivstar Mobile Money Promotion Overview
Exhibit 8: Orange Bank Portfolio Overview
Exhibit 9: Orange Bank Promotion Overview
Worldwide Major Mobile Phone Vendor Performance, 4Q 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1000View Report
MobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Accounting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Payroll Services; Tax Preparation Services; Bookkeeping, Financial Auditing and Other Accounting Services 2) By End Use Industry: IT Services; Manufacturing; Financial Services; Construction; Others Covering: PwC LLP; Ernst & Young LLP; Deloitte LLP; KPMG LLP; BDO International Ltd
Accounting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information theyView Report
Management Consulting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Operations Advisory; Financial Advisory; Technology Advisory; Strategy Advisory; Other Consulting Services; HR Advisory 2) By End Use Industry: IT Services; Manufacturing; Financial Services; Mining And Oil & Gas; Construction; Others Covering: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited; Accenture Plc; International Business Machines Corporation; Ernst & Young Global Limited; PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Management Consulting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request