Mobile Financial Services in Europe: Telco Service Portfolios and Positioning Strategies
"Mobile Financial Services in Europe: Telco Service Portfolios and Positioning Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile financial services (MFS) market in Europe. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
Mobile financial services (MFS) adoption in Europe has grown rapidly with fierce competition on the market from financial insitutions, fin-tech companies, technology companies and telcos, explaining why despite telcos investments in MFS, most of their offers have not reached significant scale of adoption yet. Over the forecast period, operators will increase their focus on digital services as well as more advanced mobile banking products in order to further drive mobile money usage.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Mobile Financial Services: Portfolio: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio of mobile network operators mobile financial services.
- Section 2: MFS in Europe: This section looks at the recent development and the current state of mobile financial services in Europe, while also providing a closer look at the differences and similarities of mobile person-to-person payments.
- Section 3: Case studies: This section takes a deep dive into two case studies from Europe giving insight into mobile network operators portfolios, strategies, positioning, and ambitions.
- Section 4: Key findings: A Summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the European MFS market.
- The uptake of MNO-led MFS differ significantly between the CEE and WE, partly due to differences in the banked population.
- Key market drivers enabling telcos to capture market opportunities includes high rate of mobile services as well as smartphone penetration.
- In order to provide a fuller and more advanced range of mobile financial services, operators across the region are both creating in-house solutions and partnering with more traditional financial players.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of mobile financial services (MFS) portfolios and positioning in European markets.
- The report investigates MFS trends, milestones and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and inhibitors in Europe.
- To study Europes most competitive telcos MFS provisions, in order to inform strategic decision-making.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider mobile money market and what these developments might mean for the future.
List of Exhibits 4
Executive Summary 5
Section 1: Mobile Financial Services Market Context 6
Mobile Financial Services Portfolio 7
Section 2: Mobile Financial Services in Europe 8
Mobile Financial Services in Europe 9
Taking a Closer Look at m-P2P 10
Drivers and Inhibitors in Europe 11
Key Milestones 12
Section 3: Case Studies 13
Kyivstar Mobile Money 14
Orange Bank 16
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 18
Related Research 23
About GlobalData 24
Contact Information 25
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Mobile Financial Services Core Portfolio - Definition
Exhibit 2: Mobile Financial Services in Europe
Exhibit 3: Pricing of m-Wallet Services, 2018
Exhibit 4: Key Drivers and Inhibitors, Europe
Exhibit 5: Mobile Money Key Milestones, Europe
Exhibit 6: Kyivstar Mobile Money Portfolio Overview
Exhibit 7: Kyivstar Mobile Money Promotion Overview
Exhibit 8: Orange Bank Portfolio Overview
Exhibit 9: Orange Bank Promotion Overview
This report examines the key trends and drivers, and provides a comprehensive mobile telecoms market forecast for the Central and Eastern European region and for 16 individually modelled countries includingView Report
Global 5G Technology Market Size study, by Usability (Enhanced Mobile Broadband, Massive Internet of Things, Mission Critical Services), by Technology (Radio Access Technologies (RAT), Wi-Fi, High-Speed Package Access (HSPA), Global System for Mobile (GSM), Worldwide Interoperability for microwave access), by Application (Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Retail, Home Automation, Energy & Utilities, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Intelligent Buildings and Infrastructure, Public Safety & Surveillance) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global 5G Technology Market to reach USD 1,271 billion by 2025.Global 5G Technology Market valued approximately USD XX billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Saudi Arabia Software as a Service (SaaS) Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By Deployment (Private Cloud, Public Cloud and Hybrid Cloud), By End Users (Commercial Enterprises, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance), Hospitality and Healthcare, Industrial and Manufacturing, Government and Transportation, IT & Telecommunications and Others including Power Utilities and Water Treatment Plants), By Applications (Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Operations and Manufacturing, Content Management System, Supply Chain Management and Others including Security Management and Transaction Processing), By Regions (Eastern, Western, Central and Southern) and Competitive Landscape
After witnessing a slowdown over the past few years, the Saudi Arabian economy is now regaining momentum. With ambitious plans such as Saudi Vision 2030, the country is experiencing constructionView Report
Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry - Q3 2018: Tracking M&A, venture capital, and private equity investments globally
Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry - Q3 2018: Tracking M&A, venture capital, and private equity investments globallyThes Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry - Q3View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request