Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018 - Thematic Research
Cybersecurity was identified as the most important emerging technology by respondents, highlighting its status as a critical business function in todays digital economy. Our results also suggest that, rather than focus on specific emerging technology areas, enterprises are keeping their options open by looking at a broad spectrum.
This survey was designed to help us understand current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies and evaluate how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years. The results also give us a view of actual adoption levels of select emerging technologies in organizations across industries and geographies, as well as reasons for that adoption.
- This report provides a snapshot of current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies.
- It summarises investment priorities for enterprises from all industries.
- It highlights emerging technology trends.
- It uses key metrics to identify the business objectives behind emerging technology implementations.
- It also provides recommendations for both enterprises and technology vendors.
Reasons to buy
- This in-depth survey of global business leaders give a clear insight into their views on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, cybersecurity and the Internet of Things.
- It also offers recommendations for enterprises on how to get the most from their emerging technology investments, and for technology vendors selling emerging technology products and services.
Scope of Research
Survey Demographics and Methodology
Emerging Technology Trends
Implementing Emerging Technologies
Conclusions and Recommendations
The global market size of Medical Management System is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
2018 Global Industrial Energy Management System (IEMS) Industry Report - History, Present and Future
The global market size of Industrial Energy Management System (IEMS) is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018: Focus on the Internet of Things - Thematic ResearchThis survey was designed to help understand current attitudes of business leaders towards the Internet ofView Report
Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018: Focus on Artificial Intelligence - Thematic ResearchThis survey was designed to help understand current attitudes of business leaders towards artificial intelligence (AI) compared toView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request