Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018 - Thematic Research
Cybersecurity was identified as the most important emerging technology by respondents, highlighting its status as a critical business function in todays digital economy. Our results also suggest that, rather than focus on specific emerging technology areas, enterprises are keeping their options open by looking at a broad spectrum.
This survey was designed to help us understand current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies and evaluate how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years. The results also give us a view of actual adoption levels of select emerging technologies in organizations across industries and geographies, as well as reasons for that adoption.
- This report provides a snapshot of current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies.
- It summarises investment priorities for enterprises from all industries.
- It highlights emerging technology trends.
- It uses key metrics to identify the business objectives behind emerging technology implementations.
- It also provides recommendations for both enterprises and technology vendors.
Reasons to buy
- This in-depth survey of global business leaders give a clear insight into their views on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, cybersecurity and the Internet of Things.
- It also offers recommendations for enterprises on how to get the most from their emerging technology investments, and for technology vendors selling emerging technology products and services.
Scope of Research
Survey Demographics and Methodology
Emerging Technology Trends
Implementing Emerging Technologies
Conclusions and Recommendations
Sump and submersible pumps protect residences and commercial institutions from flooding and provide critical facility support during daily industrial operations ranging from water and stormwater management to management of keyView Report
Game-Based Learning Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
The global game-based learning market was worth around US$ 2.4 Billion in 2018. Game-based learning aims to motivate students and capture their interest by using video game design and elementsView Report
2019-2023 North America Transfusion Diagnostics Market: USA, Canada, Mexico--Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technology, Instrumentation and Opportunities
This new 3-country report is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test. The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify andView Report
2019-2023 Middle East Transfusion Diagnostics Market: An 11-Country Analysis--Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technology, Instrumentation and Opportunities
This new 11-country report is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test.The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emergingView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request