Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2018 - Thematic Research
Cybersecurity was identified as the most important emerging technology by respondents, highlighting its status as a critical business function in todays digital economy. Our results also suggest that, rather than focus on specific emerging technology areas, enterprises are keeping their options open by looking at a broad spectrum.
This survey was designed to help us understand current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies and evaluate how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years. The results also give us a view of actual adoption levels of select emerging technologies in organizations across industries and geographies, as well as reasons for that adoption.
- This report provides a snapshot of current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies.
- It summarises investment priorities for enterprises from all industries.
- It highlights emerging technology trends.
- It uses key metrics to identify the business objectives behind emerging technology implementations.
- It also provides recommendations for both enterprises and technology vendors.
Reasons to buy
- This in-depth survey of global business leaders give a clear insight into their views on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, cybersecurity and the Internet of Things.
- It also offers recommendations for enterprises on how to get the most from their emerging technology investments, and for technology vendors selling emerging technology products and services.
Scope of Research
Survey Demographics and Methodology
Emerging Technology Trends
Implementing Emerging Technologies
Conclusions and Recommendations
Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector, Q1 2019 - Tracking M&A, Venture Capital, and Private Equity Investments Globally
Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector, Q1 2019 - Tracking M&A, Venture Capital, and Private Equity Investments Globallys Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector, Q1 2019 , report providesView Report
Global Forestry Software Market Size study, by Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud based) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global forestry software market is valued approximately USD 256.1 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 22.17% over the forecast periodView Report
Global Emerging Display Technology Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Emerging Display Technology is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
Global Emerging Batteries Technologies Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Emerging Batteries Technologies is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request