Nikon Corp (7731) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nikon Corp (Nikon) is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of optical instruments. The company offers semiconductor lithography systems; and FPD lithography systems. Its portfolio include digital camerasinterchangeable lens type, interchangeable lenses, laser rangefinders, surveying instruments, mirrorless cameras, sport optics, speed lights, action cameras and compact digital cameras. It also develops and manufactures biological microscopes, cell culture observation systems, industrial microscopes, metrology systems, and X-ray / CT inspection systems. Nikon provides retina diagnostic imaging equipment and services. It also offers space-related products, glass, encoders and ophthalmic lenses. The companys operations are spread across Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe and Middle East. Nikon is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nikon Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 05,2021: Nikon Notice Regarding the Revision of the Consolidated Financial Forecast for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2022
Apr 26,2021: Notice Regarding the Recognition of One-Time Costs and Revision of the Consolidated Financial Forecast for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2021
Apr 06,2021: Nikon to Acquire Majority Ownership of Morf3D Inc.
Apr 06,2021: Nikon to acquire majority ownership of Morf3D
Apr 02,2021: Nikon receives dividend from consolidated subsidiaries
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Nikon Corp - Key Facts
Nikon Corp - Key Employees
Nikon Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Nikon Corp - Major Products and Services
Nikon Corp - History
Nikon Corp - Company Statement
Nikon Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Nikon Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Healthcare
Business Segment: Imaging Products
Business Segment: Industrial Metrology and Other
Business Segment: Precision Equipment
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: The US
Nikon Corp - Corporate Strategy
Nikon Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nikon Corp - Strengths
Nikon Corp - Weaknesses
Nikon Corp - Opportunities
Nikon Corp - Threats
Nikon Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Nikon Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Aug 05, 2021: Nikon Notice Regarding the Revision of the Consolidated Financial Forecast for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2022
Apr 26, 2021: Notice Regarding the Recognition of One-Time Costs and Revision of the Consolidated Financial Forecast for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2021
Apr 01, 2021: Nikon: New organizational structure for European imaging products and healthcare businesses
Feb 01, 2021: Nikon joins RE100, a global initiative committed to 100% renewable electricity
Mar 26, 2020: Nikon announces move to direct sales and support for all high-end microscopy bioSystems products in New England and upstate New York
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Nikon Corp, Key Facts
Nikon Corp, Key Employees
Nikon Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Nikon Corp, Major Products and Services
Nikon Corp, History
Nikon Corp, Other Locations
Nikon Corp, Subsidiaries
Nikon Corp, Key Competitors
Nikon Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Nikon Corp, Annual Ratios
Nikon Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nikon Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nikon Corp, Interim Ratios
Nikon Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Nikon Corp, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Nikon Corp, Ratio Charts
Commercial And Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Other Commercial And Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing, Photographic And Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing, Optical Instrument And Lens Manufacturing , Cameras (Except Television And Video), Projectors, Film Developing Equipment, Photocopying Equipment, Microfilm Equipment , Binoculars, Microscopes (Except Electron, Proton), Telescopes, Others - Optical Instrument And Lens Manufacturing Covering: Canon Inc, Ricoh Company Ltd, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Sony Electronics Inc, Nikon Corp
The commercial and service industry machinery manufacturing market consists of sales of commercial and service industry machinery by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce commercial and serviceView Report
Nikon Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportNikon Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request