Pason Systems Inc (PSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pason Systems Inc (Pason) is a provider of instrumental and data management systems for drilling rigs. The companys solutions include data collection, data storage, data visualization, data transport, well placement, drilling safety and efficiency, intelligence and automation, and support services. It also provides data acquisition, well site reporting, remote communications and internet information management tools. Pason serves to the oil and gas companies and drilling contractors worldwide. The company has business presence in the US, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Dubai, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, and Saudi Arabia. Pason is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Pason Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 29,2021: Pason reports first quarter 2021 results
Feb 24,2021: Pason Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
Nov 04,2020: Pason reports Third quarter 2020 results
Oct 26,2020: Pason appoints Celine Boston as chief financial officer
Aug 06,2020: Pason reports second quarter 2020 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Pason Systems Inc - Key Facts
Pason Systems Inc - Key Employees
Pason Systems Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Pason Systems Inc - Major Products and Services
Pason Systems Inc - History
Pason Systems Inc - Company Statement
Pason Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Pason Systems Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Analytics and Other
Business Segment: Communications
Business Segment: Drilling Data
Business Segment: Drilling Intelligence
Business Segment: Mud Management and Safety
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: United States
Pason Systems Inc - Corporate Strategy
Pason Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pason Systems Inc - Strengths
Pason Systems Inc - Weaknesses
Pason Systems Inc - Opportunities
Pason Systems Inc - Threats
Pason Systems Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Pason Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2021: Pason reports first quarter 2021 results
Feb 24, 2021: Pason Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
Nov 04, 2020: Pason reports Third quarter 2020 results
Oct 26, 2020: Pason appoints Celine Boston as chief financial officer
Aug 06, 2020: Pason reports second quarter 2020 results
Jul 22, 2020: Pason announces leadership succession
May 01, 2020: Pason Systems Reports Voting Results of Director Elections
Apr 30, 2020: Pason Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
Feb 26, 2020: Pason Reports Fourth Quarter 2019 Results
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Pason Systems Inc, Key Facts
Pason Systems Inc, Key Employees
Pason Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Pason Systems Inc, Major Products and Services
Pason Systems Inc, History
Pason Systems Inc, Subsidiaries
Pason Systems Inc, Key Competitors
Pason Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Pason Systems Inc, Annual Ratios
Pason Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Pason Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Pason Systems Inc, Interim Ratios
Pason Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Pason Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Pason Systems Inc, Ratio Charts
Repro Med Systems Inc (Repro Med), dba KORU Medical Systems, develops and manufactures infusion devices to deliver immunoglobulin drugs for the treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases (PIDD) and chronic inflammatoryView Report
Ballistic Recovery Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBallistic Recovery Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request