Cloud Computing in Asia Pacific: Market Opportunity and Competitive Analysis
"Cloud Computing in Asia Pacific: Market Opportunity and Competitive Analysis", a new Telecom Insider Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing market in Asia Pacific. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the cloud market in the region, analyzing key trends on telcos cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
Driven by an increasing migration of enterprises to the hybrid cloud IaaS business model, and the growing adoption of IaaS solutions by small and medium businesses, the infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) market in Asia Pacific will grow at a 27.7% CAGR from 2017 to 2022, reaching approximately $55.2bn by the end of the forecast period.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and market context; a look at the cloud computing definition and an adoption framework. This section details the cloud computing market context in Asia Pacific, the cloud portfolio of select telcos in the region.
- Section 2: Cloud Computing Market Opportunity in Asia Pacific; an analysis on the cloud computing market sizing and forecast by type cloud segment and competitive analysis.
- Section 3: Case studies; two case studies of leading cloud computing service providers in Asia Pacific are presented in this section, showcasing their growth strategy in the region.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators.
- It is not a question of whether companies will adopt cloud services but how fast they can do it.
- Cloud providers need to address issues around data sovereignty, security and compliance.
- Companies are buying cloud from multiple vendors.
- Telcos need to develop agile networking solution leveraging SDN/NFV technoloy.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a five-year forecast of enterprise cloud computing services markets, developed using the rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for growth opportunities and emerging trends in demand for their products.
- Two case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the cloud computing market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the cloud computing market, analyzing key trends on telcos cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Enterprise cloud computing services definition 7
Cloud services market context and portfolio 8
Section 2: Cloud Computing Market Opportunity in Asia Pacific 9
Cloud computing market forecast 10
Competitive analysis 12
Section 3: Case Studies 14
Alibaba Cloud in Asia Pacific 15
Google Cloud in Asia Pacific 16
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 17
Companies mentioned 20
Acronyms and definitions 21
Related research 22
Contact information 23
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Simplified enterprise cloud computing adoption framework 7
Exhibit 2: Enterprise services framework and the role of the telco 8
Exhibit 3: Total cloud computing revenue by cloud category, 2017-2022 (US$billions) 10
Exhibit 4: Cloud computing revenue mix, Asia Pacific, 2017 11
Exhibit 5: Cloud computing revenue mix, Asia Pacific, 2023 11
Exhibit 6: Cloud computing revenue by market, Asia Pacific, 2017 12
Exhibit 7: Key events in the cloud computing market, Asia Pacific 13
Global Cloud Based Office Productivity Software Market Size study, by Type (Usage Tracking, Advanced Reporting, License management, Others), by Application (BFSI, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Transportation, Retail, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Cloud Based Office Productivity Software Market to reach USD XX billion by 2025.Global Cloud Based Office Productivity Software Market valued approximately USD XX billion in 2017 is anticipated toView Report
Global Data Quality Tools Market Size study, by Type (On-Premises, Cloud), by Application (Enterprise, Government) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Data Quality Tools Market to reach USD 2655 million by 2025.Global Data Quality Tools Market valued approximately USD 720 million in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
The global market size of High Performance Computing is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
The global market size of Dental Imaging Cloud Computing is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million byView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request