Mobile Financial Services Market Opportunities for Telcos in Europe
"Mobile Financial Services Market Opportunities for Telcos in Europe", a new Telecom Insider Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile financial services (MFS) market in Europe. It delivers qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
MFS adoption has accelerated in Europe in light of device, technology, and security improvements. Mobile wallet, mobile banking, and m-commerce have become widespread services among mobile money users in both Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe. In the past two years, European telcos have also been expanding into mobile banking white-labels/banking-as-a-service, partnerships, or by developing their own banking institutions.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Mobile Financial Services - Portfolio Definition and Evolution: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio and develoopment of mobile network operators mobile financial services.
- Section 2: MFS Opportunities for Telcos in Europe: This section looks at the market conditions conducive to MFS adoption, recent developments, and the current state of mobile financial services in Europe while also providing a closer look at the key drivers and inhibitors enabling MFS success for telcos.
- Section 3: Case studies: This section looks two case studies from Europe giving insight into the successful implementation of MFS by mobile network operators.
- Section 4: Key findings: it consists of a Summary of key findings and opportunities for the European MFS market.
- Due to the relatively high smartphone penetration in the vast majority of European countries, users can easily access mobile wallet, mobile banking, and m-commerce services through the use of mobile applications.
- Given the high number of competitors from the technology sector and financial institutions, European telcos often struggle to compete. Despite this, telcos are entering the market by launching their own m-wallet services and then potentially expand their range of MFS services.
- Telcos can compete effectively by offering MFS which have unique selling points and are differentiated in comparison to the competitors within a given European country.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of mobile financial services (MFS) portfolios and positioning in the European markets.
- The report investigates MFS trends, development and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and inhibitors in the European region.
- To study Europes most competitive mobile network operator MFS provisions, in order to inform strategical decision-making.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider mobile money market and what these developments might mean for the future.
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Portfolio 6
Definition and Evolution
MFS portfolio definition 7
MFS market evolution 8
Section 2: MFS Opportunities for Telcos in Europe 9
Market conditions conducive to MFS adoption 10
The mobile payment market in Europe 11
The mobile banking market in Europe 12
Key drivers and inhibitors enabling MFS success for telcos 13
Section 3: Case Studies 14
Orange France 15
MTS Russia 16
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 17
Key findings and recommendations 18
Acronyms and definitions 20
Companies mentioned 21
Related research 22
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: MFS core portfolio - definitions 7
Exhibit 2: Typical development of mobile money in Europe 8
Exhibit 3: MFS market opportunity in Europe 10
Exhibit 4: MFS payment market landscape, Europe 2017 11
Exhibit 5: MFS banking market landscape, Europe 2017 12
Exhibit 6: MFS key growth drivers and inhibitors 13
Exhibit 7: Orange personal loan MFS services 15
Exhibit 8: Sample of MTSs promotions 16
Global mobile phone market volume grew sequentially but declined year-on-year in the third quarter of 2018, reaching 473.3 million units. Of the total mobile phones, 373 million smartphones were shippedView Report
This report examines the key trends and drivers, and provides a comprehensive mobile telecoms market forecast for the Central and Eastern European region and for 16 individually modelled countries includingView Report
Saudi Arabia Software as a Service (SaaS) Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By Deployment (Private Cloud, Public Cloud and Hybrid Cloud), By End Users (Commercial Enterprises, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance), Hospitality and Healthcare, Industrial and Manufacturing, Government and Transportation, IT & Telecommunications and Others including Power Utilities and Water Treatment Plants), By Applications (Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Operations and Manufacturing, Content Management System, Supply Chain Management and Others including Security Management and Transaction Processing), By Regions (Eastern, Western, Central and Southern) and Competitive Landscape
Saudi Arabia Software as a Service (SaaS) Market by deployment, end users, applications and regions and a detailed analysis of on-going trendsView Report
Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry - Q3 2018: Tracking M&A, venture capital, and private equity investments globally
Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry - Q3 2018: Tracking M&A, venture capital, and private equity investments globallyThes Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry - Q3View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request