Corum Group Ltd (COO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Corum Group Ltd (Corum Group), is a technology company that owns businesses in technology and software development. The company offers point-of-sale and pharmaceutical dispensing software, support services and computer hardware. It provides products through corum health services and corum e-commerce. Its corum e-commerce provides commercial payment solutions to corporate entities, local councils, and real estate industry. The company also operates a financial gateway that provides transactional processing for electronic bill payments, funds transfer and processing services to the real estate industry and other corporate clients. Corum Group is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Corum Group Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Corum Group Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Corum Group Ltd - Key Information
Corum Group Ltd - Overview
Corum Group Ltd - Key Employees
Corum Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Corum Group Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Corum Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
Corum Group Ltd - History
Corum Group Ltd - Company Statement
Corum Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Corum Group Ltd - Business Description
Corum Group Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Corum Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Corum Group Ltd - Strengths
Corum Group Ltd - Weaknesses
Corum Group Ltd - Opportunities
Corum Group Ltd - Threats
Corum Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Corum Group Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Corum Group Ltd, Key Information
Corum Group Ltd, Key Ratios
Corum Group Ltd, Share Data
Corum Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Corum Group Ltd, History
Corum Group Ltd, Key Employees
Corum Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Corum Group Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Corum Group Ltd, Other Locations
Corum Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Corum Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Corum Group Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Corum Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Corum Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
Corum Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Corum Group Ltd, Performance Chart
Corum Group Ltd, Ratio Charts
Corum Group Limited (COO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Corum Group Limited (Corum Group) is an information technology company that owns business in technology and software development. The company offers products through corum health services and corum e-commerce. ItsView Report
Golden Century International Holdings Group Ltd (91) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Golden Century International Holdings Group Ltd formerly known as International Standard Resources Holdings Ltd is a diversified company. The companys business activities include coalbed methane, treasury, and electronic components. ItsView Report
The Very Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
The Very Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportThe Very Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request