Izmo Ltd (IZMO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Izmo Ltd (Izmo), formerly Logix Microsystems Ltd, is a technology company that offers automotive e-retailing solutions. The company offers automotive solutions, interactive media solutions, business websites, and enterprise products. It provides open text connectivity solutions, UNIX desktop virtualization, exceed classic, security products, exceed ondemand, terminal emulation, and network file system. Izmo also offers interactive online stores, car animation and graphics; comprehensive online marketing programs, sales performance coaching, OEM certified CRM and ILM solutions; online service management solutions, and other products. It offers internet solutions for automotive dealers and dealer groups, OEMs, finance, insurance, and leasing companies, and leading portals. The company serves in the US, Europe, Mexico, and Asia. Izmo is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Izmo Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Izmo Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Izmo Ltd - Key Information
Izmo Ltd - Overview
Izmo Ltd - Key Employees
Izmo Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Izmo Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Izmo Ltd - Major Products and Services
Izmo Ltd - History
Izmo Ltd - Company Statement
Izmo Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Izmo Ltd - Business Description
Izmo Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Izmo Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Izmo Ltd - Strengths
Izmo Ltd - Weaknesses
Izmo Ltd - Opportunities
Izmo Ltd - Threats
Izmo Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Izmo Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Izmo Ltd, Key Information
Izmo Ltd, Key Ratios
Izmo Ltd, Share Data
Izmo Ltd, Major Products and Services
Izmo Ltd, History
Izmo Ltd, Key Employees
Izmo Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Izmo Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Izmo Ltd, Other Locations
Izmo Ltd, Subsidiaries
Izmo Ltd, Key Competitors
Izmo Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Izmo Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Izmo Ltd, Annual Ratios
Izmo Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Izmo Ltd, Performance Chart
Izmo Ltd, Ratio Charts
Izmo limited (Izmo), formerly Logix Microsystems Limited is an automotive solution company offers hi-tech automotive e-retailing solutions. The company offers automotive solutions, business websites, interactive media solutions, and enterprise products.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request