Quintegra Solutions Ltd (QUINTEGRA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Quintegra Solutions Ltd (QSL) is a software service provider that provides offshore outsourcing and software services. The company offers services such as application management, product engineering, SAP, testing and validation, and technology consulting. It offers application management services including development, maintenance, migration and re- engineering. QSL offers education and training, patient care, hospital management and non-life insurance solutions. The company develops product development methodologies to visualize prototype, design and construct a software application. It caters to banking and financial services, healthcare, education and training, engineering services, logistics and telecom. The company operates in India and the US. QSL is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quintegra Solutions Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Quintegra Solutions Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Key Information
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Overview
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Key Employees
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Major Products and Services
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - History
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Company Statement
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Business Description
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Strengths
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Weaknesses
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Opportunities
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Threats
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Quintegra Solutions Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Key Information
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Key Ratios
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Share Data
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Major Products and Services
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, History
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Key Employees
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Other Locations
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Subsidiaries
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Key Competitors
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Annual Ratios
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Performance Chart
Quintegra Solutions Ltd, Ratio Charts
Quintegra Solutions Limited (QSL) is a software development company that offers offshore outsourcing and software services. The company provides services such as application management, product engineering, SAP, testing and validation,View Report
Inspirisys Solutions Ltd (Inspirisys), formerly Accel Frontline Ltd, is a technology company that offers IT and operational management services. The company offers engineering, enterprise application, research and development, IT infrastructureView Report
Expelo Solutions Ltd (Expleo ) formerly known as SQS India, a subsidiary of SQS Software Quality Systems AG, is a provider of business assurance and testing services. The companys servicesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request