Madagascar: Country Intelligence Report
"Madagascar: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Madagascar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Madagascar over 2018-2023 will be driven by growth in fixed broadband, mobile voice and mobile data segments. Mobile voice will remain the largest revenue contributor through the forecast period. Mobile data will see substantial growth driven by rising video consumption, as more smartphones and connected devices will connect to 3G and 4G services. The broadband segment will witness the fastest growth led by ongoing fiber network expansion by incumbent Telma.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Madagascar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Madagascar will grow at a CAGR of 9.8% during 2018-2023.
- Fixed broadband revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR, reaching $51.6m by 2023, led by ongoing expansion of the fiber-optic national broadband backbone.
- 2G will remain the leading mobile technology over 2018-2022 while 4G will witness the fastest growth led by LTE network expansion by Airtel Madagascar.
- The top two mobile operators, Airtel Madagascar and Telma, accounted for 76.2% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2018. Airtel Madagascar looks to sustain it leadership position through expansion and upgrade of its mobile network.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Madagascars telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying The Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Madagascars mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Madagascars telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Madagascar.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 20
Competitive landscape 21
Orange Madagascar 22
Airtel Madagascar 23
Telma Madagascar 24
Additional resources 25
Baseline forecast assumptions 26
Data tables 27
Research methodology 31
About the authors 32
Country Intelligence Report coverage 33
About GlobalData 34
Madagascar: Country Intelligence Report Madagascar: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Madagascar today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today,View Report
Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecastsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request