United States: Country Intelligence Report
"United States: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the United States today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecoms and pay-TV services market in the United States is the largest in North America in terms of revenue. Between 2018 and 2023, The expects the United Statess total market revenue will grow at a CAGR of 1.2%, mainly driven by mobile data and fixed broadband services. Mobile data revenue will increase at a CAGR of 10.2% led by a steady rise in Internet based subscriptions, especially over smartphones and tablet devices, increasing adoption of 4G services with higher ARPU, and growing M2M connections. Fixed broadband revenues will increase at a CAGR 3.6% over thesame period, mainly supported by the increasing adoption of multiplay bundles with fixed broadband connectivity, and fiber based services with higher ARPU.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in the United States.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation. and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in the United States will grow at a CAGR of 1.2% between 2018 and 2023.
- The estimates that the United States will represent 92.2% of the total mobile subscriptions registered in the North American region at year-end. Mobile subscription penetration of population in the country will reach 135.7% in 2018, 3.5 p.p. above the regional average
- 4G will account for 80.2% of the total mobile subscriptions in the US as of 2018, supported by government initiatives and operators efforts to expand LTE connectivity to rural areas.
- Pay-TV revenue will drop at a CAGR of 0.5%, over the period 2018-2023, as a result of cord-cutting trends.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the United Statess telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying The Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the United States mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the United Statess telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the United States.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 27
Additional resources 32
Baseline forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
Research methodology 39
About the authors 40
Country Intelligence Report coverage 41
About GlobalData 42
United States Environmental Testing Market, By Sample (Soil; Water; Air; Wastewater/Effluent), By Technology (Conventional; Rapid Method), By Contaminant (Microbial Contamination; Organic Compounds; Heavy Metals; Residues; Solids), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
United States environmental testing market was valued USD 2411.75 Million in 2019 and is forecast to grow at CAGR of 7.06% in next five years to reach USD 3209.60 MillionView Report
Cloud Computing in the United States market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
The United States: In-depth PESTLE Insights market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request