SVoD Market Trends and Opportunities in Americas
"SVoD Market Trends and Opportunities in Americas", is a new Telecom Insider Report by The that offers a detailed analysis of the SVoD video market in the Americas region. The report analyzes growth opportunities in the SVoD market, looking at the current state of play and examining the main growth drivers.
SVoD service adoption has been gaining popularity over the last several years, putting pressure over the traditional pay-TV industry which, in some mature markets, has started to generate customer disconnections. This is the case of the North American, where the increasing adoption of SVoD services has been negatively affecting the traditional pay-TV industry resulting into continuous net subscriber losses since 2015. Despite the demand for SVoD services has been also been increasing in Latin America, particularly since the arrival of Netflix in 2011, SVoD adoption has not yet had a significant impact on the pay-TV market and we do not expect it will do over the next five years. We do, however, anticipate that subscriber growth will slow down in some of the largest markets, including Brazil and Colombia.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Americas in a global context: This section provides a general analysis of the demographics, internet users, broadband lines, mobile broadband accounts, and the pay-TV market in the Americas in comparison to other global regions.
- The video market in the Americas: This section examines more specifically the regions pay-TV video market and SVoD video market trends in the Americas.
- Country profiles: Two country profiles are presented, illustrating the state of the SVoD market, current trends and market dynamics of the leading OTT service providers in the countries.
- Key findings and recommendations: A Summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators, OTT players, and regulators.
- North America is the largest SVoD regional market worldwide: The adoption of SVoD services in the US and Canada has been accelerating over the last several years, directly impacting the traditional pay-TV industry which has been chaining net subscriber losses since 2015.
- The demand for SVoD services has been increasing rapidly in Latin America over the last few years.
- We expect the Latin American SVoD market will continue expanding as broadband penetration, both fixed and mobile, continues to increase, and the preferences of consumers continue to evolve from a traditional linear pay-TV model towards a hybrid model in which the consumption of linear content becomes less central.
- Although cord-cutting has not yet affected the Brazilian pay-TV market, and we do not think it will do over the forecast period, the popularization of on-demand content and the emergence of new commercial platforms in the SVoD market, will slow down pay-TV subscriber growth. Increased broadband adoption, both fixed and mobile, and the increasing signature of partnerships with telcos and traditional pay-TV players, will also help to drive growth in the SVoD market.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of over-the-top video (OTT) SVoD video market in the Americas market.
- The report investigates OTT video market and pay-TV trends, market overview, looking in particular at the various challenges and opportunities facing them, with examples from OTT providers in the region.
- The report discusses the state of the SVoD market, current trends and market dynamics of the leading OTT service providers in two countries. Key findings and recommendations are presented for the Americas markets.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for the executive-level audience.
Executive summary 4
Section 1: The Americas in a global context 5
The Americas demographics at a glance 6
The Americas in a global context 7
Section 2: Video market in the Americas 9
SVOD trends in the Americas 12
Section 3: Country profiles 13
SVOD trends in the US 14
SVOD trends in Brazil 15
Section 4: Key findings and recommendations 16
Key findings and recommendations 17
Acronyms and definitions 19
Companies mentioned 20
About the authors 21
Related research 22
SVoD Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe SVoD Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe , is a new Telecom Insider Report, that offers a detailed analysis of the SVoD video market inView Report
SVoD Market Trends and Opportunities in Asia-Pacific SVoD Market Trends and Opportunities in Asia-Pacific , a new Telecom Insider Report by It offers a thorough study of the over-the-top (OTT) SVoD videoView Report
Cyber Security Services: Market Trends & Telco Strategies Cyber Security Services: Market Trends & Telco Strategies , a new Global Outlook Report byThe, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysisView Report
Enterprise Content Management: Technology & Market Trends market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2995View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request