Mobile Financial Services Market Opportunities for Telcos in Asia-Pacific
"Mobile Financial Services Market Opportunities for Telcos in Asia-Pacific", a new Telecom Insider Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile financial services (MFS) market in Asia Pacific (APAC). It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
MFS has proliferated throughout APAC with varied levels of adoption largely related to the development level of each market. Developed APAC has higher levels of overall MFS adoption, however telcos play a smaller role due to the strength of traditional financial institutions. However in emerging APAC , many telcos have launched MFS, including mobile money services, mobile banking, and regional remittances. Telcos in this sub-region that are at a more advanced phase of evolution have opted to expand their MFS to include savings, credit, and insurance services.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Mobile Financial Services: Portfolio: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio of mobile network operators mobile financial services.
- Section 2: MFS in Asia Pacific: This section looks at the recent development and the current state of mobile financial services in APAC, while also providing a closer look at the differences and similarities of mobile person-to-person payments.
- Section 3: Case studies: This section looks at a total of two difference case studies from APAC giving insight into mobile network operators portfolios, strategies, positioning, ambitions as well as the impact MFS has had on revenue.
- Section 4: Key findings: it consists of a Summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the APAC mobile financial services market.
- Key market drivers enabling telcos to capture market opportunities include a small banked population with a growing or high rate of mobile services adoption. Increasing smartphone penetration also enables more compelling MFS. Further investment from government and industry into telco MFS platforms to achieve financial inclusion and drive financial service penetration is another key factor for MFS growth in the region.
- In order to provide a fuller and more advanced range of mobile financial services, operators across the region are both creating in-house solutions and partnering with more traditional financial players.
- Telcos engaging with financial regulatory bodies to gain licenses, ease regulations and ecourage cross industry collaboration are more succesful when launching MFS.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of mobile financial services (MFS) portfolios and positioning in the APAC markets.
- The report investigates MFS trends, milestones and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and inhibitors in the APAC region.
- To study APACs most competitive MNO MFS provisions, in order to inform strategic decision-making.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider mobile money market and what these developments might mean for the future.
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Portfolio 6
Definition and Evolution
MFS portfolio definition 7
MFS market evolution and current market phase 8
Section 2: MFS Opportunities for Telcos in Asia-Pacific 9
Key drivers and inhibitors enabling MFS success for telcos 10
Market conditions conducive to MFS adoption 11
Section 3: Case Studies 12
Telkomsel T-Cash Indonesia 13
Ant Financial (Philippines & Thailand) 14
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 15
Key findings and recommendations 16
Acronyms and definitions 18
About the authors 19
About GlobalData 20
Contact information 21
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: MFS core portfolio - Definitions 7
Exhibit 2: Typical development of mobile money in Asia Pacific 8
Exhibit 3: MFS key growth drivers and inhibitors 10
Exhibit 4: MFS market opportunity in APAC, 2017 11
Exhibit 5: T-Cash Pricing, Portfolio & Partners 13
Exhibit 6: Ant Pricing, Portfolio & Partners 14
Southeast Asia Voice and Mobile Internet Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Southeast Asia Voice and Mobile Internet market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Global healthcare mobility solutions market Size study, by products and services (mobile devices, enterprise mobility platforms and mobile applications) Application (enterprise solutions and mhealth applications) End-user (payers, patients and providers) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global healthcare mobility solutions market to reach USD 296,011.2 million by 2025.Global Healthcare mobility solutions market is valued approximately USD 40,067.1 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow withView Report
Global Social Media Security Market Size study, by Solution (Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, Risk Management and Others), by Security Type (Web Security, Application Security, Endpoint Security, Network Security and Cloud Security) by Service (Professional Services and Managed Services) by Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises) and by Vertical ()Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom and IT, Retail, Media and Entertainment, Government, Education, Travel and Hospitality, Manufacturing, and Others and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025.
Global Social Media Security Market to reach USD 2719.7 million by 2025.Global social media security market valued approximately USD 745 million in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
Global identity analytics Market Size study, by Component (Solution and Services), by Application (Account Management, Customer Management, Fraud Detection, GRC Management Identity and Access Management and others), by Deployment Mode (On-Premises and Cloud), by Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises), By Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Government and Defense, IT and Telecom, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare and Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025.
Global identity analytics market to reach USD 1,826 million by 2025.Global Identity Analytics Market is valued approximately USD 246 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request