KT Corp (030200) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KT Corp (KT Corp) is a provider of telecommunication and internet services. The company offers integrated wired and wireless communication services. KT Corp yields interconnection services to other telecommunications companies, broadband Internet access service, and IPTV services. It offers a wide range of leased line services, satellite service and information technology, satellite TV service, media contents business, cloud computing services and other data communication services. The company also provides credit card processing and other financial services, real estate business, media contents business and automobile rental services. The company has subsidiaries in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. KT Corp is headquartered in Gyeong Gi-Do, Seoul, South Korea.
KT Corp Key Recent Developments
Jan 16,2019: Bloom Energy and SK E&C announce new projects with KT Corporation and Korea Midland Power Company
Oct 22,2018: South Koreas KT wins second smart meter project in Uzbekistan
Jul 12,2018: KT Corp. Sweeps Global Awards for Tech Innovations
May 17,2018: PS Division at SLS signs MOU with KT for construction of ICT-based future smart power plant
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
KT Corp - Key Facts
KT Corp - Key Employees
KT Corp - Key Employee Biographies
KT Corp - Major Products and Services
KT Corp - History
KT Corp - Company Statement
KT Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
KT Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate Customer Businesses
Business Segment: Finance
Business Segment: Marketing/Customer Group
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Satellite TV
Geographical Segment: Domestic
Geographical Segment: Overseas
KT Corp - Corporate Strategy
KT Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
KT Corp - Strengths
KT Corp - Weaknesses
KT Corp - Opportunities
KT Corp - Threats
KT Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jan 16, 2019: Bloom Energy and SK E&C announce new projects with KT Corporation and Korea Midland Power Company
Oct 22, 2018: South Koreas KT wins second smart meter project in Uzbekistan
Jul 12, 2018: KT Corp. Sweeps Global Awards for Tech Innovations
May 17, 2018: PS Division at SLS signs MOU with KT for construction of ICT-based future smart power plant
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
KT Corp, Key Facts
KT Corp, Key Employees
KT Corp, Key Employee Biographies
KT Corp, Major Products and Services
KT Corp, History
KT Corp, Other Locations
KT Corp, Subsidiaries
KT Corp, Key Competitors
KT Corp, Ratios based on current share price
KT Corp, Annual Ratios
KT Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
KT Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
KT Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
KT Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
KT Corp, Ratio Charts
Worldwide Desktop PC Forecast, 2020 - 2024
Global desktop PC shipment volume reached 93.8 million units in 2019, down 3.2% year-on-year. The major driving force in 2019 wasthe replacement demand for Windows 10 that bolstered shipments ofView Report
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd (6823) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd (6823) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
KT Corp. 2022 Operating and Financial Review
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
KT Corp.--Operating and Financial Performance,
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request