Côte d’Ivoire: Country Intelligence Report
"Cte dIvoire: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cte dIvoire today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Cte dIvoire over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2018-2023. However, the mobile data segment will see its share grow over the forecast period, to account for 32.2% of total revenue by 2023 mainly driven by rising data-driven subscriptions and growing adoption of 4G services at higher ARPUs. Mobile operators will focus on offering data-centric services and 4G/LTE network expansions. The broadband segment will witness increased investments in fiber network expansions by government as well as operators. Cte dIvoires pay-TV market is expected to grow at CAGR of 12.3% driven by steady rise in DTH and IPTV subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Cte dIvoire.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Cte dIvoire will grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 85% of the total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of 3G/4G services.
- 3G will remain the most adopted mobile technology by 2023. 4G will closely follow 3G as 4G coverage is expanded by operators.
- Orange Cte dIvoire will continue to hold its leading position in terms of mobile subscriptions in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Cte dIvoires telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build pro-active and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Cte dIvoires mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Cte dIvoires telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cte dIvoire.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 20
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 23
Competitive landscape 24
Orange Cte dIvoire 26
MTN Cte dIvoire 27
Moov Cte dIvoire 28
Additional resources 29
Baseline forecast assumptions 30
Data tables 31
Research methodology 36
About the authors 37
Country Intelligence Report coverage 38
About GlobalData 39
Cte dIvoire: Country Intelligence Report Cte dIvoire: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cte dIvoire today, with detailedView Report
Cte dIvoire: In-depth PEST InsightsThis PEST country analysis report on Cte dIvoire provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevantView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request