Cloud Computing in Asia-Pacific: Telcos’ Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies
"Cloud Computing in Asia-Pacific: Telcos Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing market in Asia Pacific. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the cloud market in the region, analyzing key trends on telcos cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
Within the enterprise segment, telcos are keenly aware of the slowing growth of conventional voice and data services. They know that they need to diversify their sources of revenue. Many telcos end up honing in on data center and cloud services as potential growth areas, chief among them the IaaS market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and market context; a look at the cloud computing definition and an adoption framework. This section details the cloud computing market context in Asia Pacific, the cloud portfolio of select telcos in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos go-to-market approaches on cloud service; an analysis on telcos business models and go-to-market approaches to grow in the cloud computing space.
- Section 3: Case studies; three case studies of Asia Pacific telcos in the cloud computing market are presented in this section, showcasing their growth strategy.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators.
- Telcos in Asia Pacific have focused on reselling SaaS for the workplace and in the IaaS segment to compete in the enterprise cloud computing market, supported by their existing data center infrastructure and partnerships with network vendors.
- The increasing competitive dominance of Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM in the cloud computing market in Asia Pacific has driven telcos to expand their cloud portfolios beyond the traditional SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS areas.
- The hybrid multi-cloud IT model will be the way forward for most enterprises in Asia Pacifc. Pan-regional telcos have recently extended into hybrid cloud.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the cloud computing business models from telcos in the Asia Pacific market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine efficient strategies, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the cloud computing market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the cloud computing market, analyzing key trends on telcos cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Enterprise cloud computing services definition 7
Cloud services market context and portfolio 8
Section 2: Telcos Go-to-Market Approaches on Cloud Service 11
Telcos go-to-market strategies 12
Hybrid multi-cloud service provider approach 13
Strategic partnership with leading cloud players 14
Section 3: Case Studies 15
NTT Communications 16
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 18
Companies mentioned 21
Acronyms and definitions 22
About the authors 23
Related research 24
Contact information 25
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Simplified enterprise cloud computing adoption framework 7
Exhibit 2: Enterprise services framework and the role of the telco 8
Exhibit 3: Telcos enterprise cloud computing portfolio, Asia-Pacific 9
Exhibit 4: Telcos cloud services launches, Asia-Pacific 10
Exhibit 5: Telcos go-to-market strategy on enterprise in the cloud computing market, Asia-Pacific 12
Exhibit 6: Cloud computing implementation type, Global, 2018 13
Exhibit 7: Telcos partnerships with cloud players, Asia-Pacific 14
Exhibit 8: NTT Communications 16
Exhibit 9: Telstra 17
Optiva is a software provider of mission-critical, cloud-native, monetisation solutions for communications service providers (CSPs) worldwide. The company, earlier known as Redknee, underwent financial and organisational restructuring in the pastView Report
Report ScopeThe scope of this study includes market information on hybrid cloud technologies and their key segments, including solutions, service model, organization size, industry vertical and regions. The report emphasizesView Report
Report Scope:The report will segment the technology for IT suppliers by hardware, software and network, as well as for internal and external cloud deployment models by software as a serviceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request