Datalogic SpA (DAL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Datalogic SpA (Datalogic), a subsidiary of Hydra SpA, is a provider of automatic data capture and industrial automation solutions. The company designs, manufactures and sells bar code scanners, data collection mobile computers, sensors, vision systems and laser marking systems. Its product portfolio includes in-counter/on-counter scanners/scales; wearable scanners; presentation scanners; general duty handheld scanners; industrial handheld scanners; mobile computers; self-shopping/store automation; loss prevention and OEM products. The companys products find applications in supermarkets, points of sale, airports, shipping and postal services, factories and hospitals. It serves retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, and healthcare industries. The companys operations are spread across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle-East. Datalogic is headquartered in Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Datalogic SpA - Key Facts
Datalogic SpA - Key Employees
Datalogic SpA - Key Employee Biographies
Datalogic SpA - Major Products and Services
Datalogic SpA - History
Datalogic SpA - Company Statement
Datalogic SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Datalogic SpA - Business Description
Business Segment: Datalogic
Business Segment: Informatics
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APAC (including China)
Geographical Segment: EMEA (except Italy)
Geographical Segment: Italy
Datalogic SpA - Corporate Strategy
Datalogic SpA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Datalogic SpA - Strengths
Datalogic SpA - Weaknesses
Datalogic SpA - Opportunities
Datalogic SpA - Threats
Datalogic SpA - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Datalogic SpA, Key Facts
Datalogic SpA, Key Employees
Datalogic SpA, Key Employee Biographies
Datalogic SpA, Major Products and Services
Datalogic SpA, History
Datalogic SpA, Subsidiaries
Datalogic SpA, Key Competitors
Datalogic SpA, Ratios based on current share price
Datalogic SpA, Annual Ratios
Datalogic SpA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Datalogic SpA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Datalogic SpA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Datalogic SpA, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Datalogic SpA, Ratio Charts
Datalogic SpA (DAL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request