Fixed Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities in AME (Africa & Middle East)
"Fixed Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities in AME (Africa & Middle East)", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the fixed broadband market in Africa & Middle East (AME). It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the fixed broadband market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
The AME region is characterized by a vast disparity in the maturity of fixed broadband infrastructure levels resulting in a variety of initiatives required to boost fixed broadband penetration. Some countries are focusing on building and enhancing the core infrastructure, such as national backbone networks, required to deliver fixed broadband, while others are focusing on increasing fiber coverage and providing higher speeds. Increased competition in the fixed broadband market is being driven by market liberalization, primarily as a result of initiatives by regulators to introduce or enhance competition in the fixed broadband market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Africa & Middle East in a global context: This section provides a comparison of AMEs macro-economic KPIs, fixed telecoms market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Regional Market Trends and Competitive Dynamics: This section analyses the competitive dynamics that have been shaping the AME fixed broadband markets over the past few years, including market entries, market exits, consolidation, and M&A activities.
- Section 3: Fixed Broadband Subscription Trends: Provides analysis, historical figures and forecasts of fixed broadband subscriptions and usage trends in the region as well as their growth drivers.
- Section 4: Fixed Broadband Revenue Trends: Examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2017-2022. - Section 5: Key findings: it consists of a Summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the AME fixed broadband market.
- Fixed broadband line penetration of population will reach an estimated 4.8% in 2018, and will grow to 7.4% by the end of 2023.
- AME will record significant growth , reaching about 638 million Internet users by 2023.
- Israel, UAE and Qatar will have the highest FTTH/B penetration of population rates in the region by 2023.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of AMEs fixed broadband markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in AMEs fixed broadband markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in AMEs evolving fixed broadband market.
List of Exhibits 4
Key Takeaways 5
Africa & Middle East Highlights 6
Section 1: Africa & Middle East in a Global Context 7
AME Demographics at a Glance 8
AME in a Global Context 9
Section 2: Regional Market Trends and Competitive Dynamics 10
Regulatory Drivers of Fixed Broadband in AME 11
Major Competitive Changes in AME 12
National Broadband Plans: A Key Growth Driver of Fixed Broadband in AME 13
AMEs Main Competitive Market Trends 14
Section 3: Fixed Broadband Subscription Trends 15
Internet User Trends in AME 16
Fixed Broadband Technology Trends in AME 17
Section 4: Fixed Broadband Revenue Trends 18
Fixed Broadband ARPU in AME 19
Fixed Broadband Revenue Trends in AME 20
Section 5: Key Findings and Recommendations 21
List Of Figures
Population, 2017-2023 (Millions) 8
Nominal GDP, 2017-2023 (US$ Billions) 8
Real GDP Growth, 2017-2023 8
Voice Lines Penetration, 2018 (% of Population) 9
Internet Users as a % of Total Population 9
Broadband Lines Penetration, 2018 9
Internet Users, AME, 2017-2023 (Millions) 16
Fixed Broadband Line and Penetration in AME, 2017-2023 16
Fixed Broadband Lines by Technology, AME, 2018-2023 17
Top Five AME Markets in Terms of FTTH/B as a % of Total Fixed Broadband Lines, 2023 17
Fixed Broadband ARPU in AME (US$), 2018 19
Fixed Broadband Revenue, AME, 2018-2023 20
Select AME Fixed Broadband Market Sizes and Growth Prospects, 2018 20
We estimate that fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will increase by EUR1.7 billion in Central and Eastern Europe by 2022, driven by large-scale next-generation access roll-out. We examine key trendsView Report
Fixed broadband penetration will continue to grow, driven mainly by the increasing demand for high-speed Internet connectivity. In this report, we examine key trends and drivers and provide a comprehensiveView Report
The US broadband market is underserved; Verizon’s 5G FWA launch should trigger increased competition
Competition in the high-speed broadband market is important for the development of the economy in the digital age. Surprisingly, however, the USA is one of the least-competitive markets for thisView Report
Fixed Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities in Latin America Fixed Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities in Latin America , a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of theView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request