Virtual & Augmented Reality in Retail Banking - Thematic Research
Over the next five years, VR/AR apps will transform numerous industries from e-commerce to social media to publishing to manufacturing design, increasing productivity and creating new ways of working, playing, and shopping. AR is likely to revolutionize specific vertical industries within the enterprise market in the near future, while VR depends on the apps in development.
In retail banking, the breaking economics of in-branch distribution is forcing incumbents to look at how to deliver human-like reassurance and support more cost effectively. Entirely VR-enabled branches, or avatar advisors, could support more complex or high risk banking activities, such as mortgage applications. AR can be used in a variety of in-app settings to make the banking experience more fun and engaging, such as with branch locators or ATM finders. Leading banks are also using these technologies to improve internal sales and regulation training.
- This report analyses the impact of virtual & augmented reality on retail banking.
- It discusses the leading technology and retail banking players in this theme.
- It also analyses the benefits of using these technologies to improve internal sales and regulation training.
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights some of the big players in the alternative reality industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It discusses some of the main trends that we expect to see over the next five years in the VR, AR, and MR sectors.
- The report analyses the alternative reality industry value chain across five segments - semiconductors, components, headsets, platforms, and applications and content.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining the competitor landscape and highlighting key acquisitions and funding in the growth and future of many technologies.
- The report also discusses the impact of virtual and augmented reality on retail banking, offering key recommendations for retail banks and IT vendors.
- It provides a technology briefing to understand the differences between virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR).
Macroeconomic trends 4
Technology trends 5
Media trends 7
Virtual & augmented reality trends in retail banking 9
VALUE CHAIN 11
Applications and content 18
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 21
Competitor landscape 23
Case Study: Impact of AR on Apple 26
IMPACT OF VIRTUAL AND AUGMENTED REALITY ON RETAIL BANKING 28
Key recommendations for retail banks 28
Key recommendations for IT vendors 29
COMPANIES SECTION 31
Public tech companies 31
Private technology companies 35
Retail banks 37
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 38
Virtual reality 38
Augmented reality 38
Mixed reality 38
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 39
Case Study: Saudi Aramco - Virtual Reality Training System: Learnings from the use of Virtual Reality (VR) Training System in Energy
Case Study: Saudi Aramco - Virtual Reality Training System: Learnings from the use of Virtual Reality (VR) Training System in Energy Case Study: Saudi Aramco - Virtual Reality Training System , aView Report
Global Digital Badges Market Size Study, by Type (Virtual Badges, Real Badges) by Application (Military, Entertainment Games, Education, Others) by Regional Forecasts 2017-2025
Global Digital Badges Market valued approximately USD xx billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 29.3% over the forecast period 2017-2025. IncreasedView Report
The report describes the impact of virtual and augmented reality on retail and FMCG sectors, giving out key recommendations to technology .View Report
Virtual & Augmented Reality in Retail - Thematic ResearchThere is a growing consensus in the IT industry that computer-generated Alternative Reality has the potential to become the next big computingView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request