Virtual & Augmented Reality in Retail Banking - Thematic Research
Over the next five years, VR/AR apps will transform numerous industries from e-commerce to social media to publishing to manufacturing design, increasing productivity and creating new ways of working, playing, and shopping. AR is likely to revolutionize specific vertical industries within the enterprise market in the near future, while VR depends on the apps in development.
In retail banking, the breaking economics of in-branch distribution is forcing incumbents to look at how to deliver human-like reassurance and support more cost effectively. Entirely VR-enabled branches, or avatar advisors, could support more complex or high risk banking activities, such as mortgage applications. AR can be used in a variety of in-app settings to make the banking experience more fun and engaging, such as with branch locators or ATM finders. Leading banks are also using these technologies to improve internal sales and regulation training.
- This report analyses the impact of virtual & augmented reality on retail banking.
- It discusses the leading technology and retail banking players in this theme.
- It also analyses the benefits of using these technologies to improve internal sales and regulation training.
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights some of the big players in the alternative reality industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It discusses some of the main trends that we expect to see over the next five years in the VR, AR, and MR sectors.
- The report analyses the alternative reality industry value chain across five segments - semiconductors, components, headsets, platforms, and applications and content.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining the competitor landscape and highlighting key acquisitions and funding in the growth and future of many technologies.
- The report also discusses the impact of virtual and augmented reality on retail banking, offering key recommendations for retail banks and IT vendors.
- It provides a technology briefing to understand the differences between virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR).
Macroeconomic trends 4
Technology trends 5
Media trends 7
Virtual & augmented reality trends in retail banking 9
VALUE CHAIN 11
Applications and content 18
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 21
Competitor landscape 23
Case Study: Impact of AR on Apple 26
IMPACT OF VIRTUAL AND AUGMENTED REALITY ON RETAIL BANKING 28
Key recommendations for retail banks 28
Key recommendations for IT vendors 29
COMPANIES SECTION 31
Public tech companies 31
Private technology companies 35
Retail banks 37
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 38
Virtual reality 38
Augmented reality 38
Mixed reality 38
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 39
The COVID-19: aligning 5G investment with virtualisation will accelerate spending recovery market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Consumer 5G use cases: operator strategies for virtual reality video market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Virtual & Online Fitness Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Virtual & Online Fitness market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreakView Report
Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market by Component (Software Solutions, Services, and Platform), By Platform (Device Management, Application Management, Network Management, and Cloud Platform), By Software Solution (Real-Time Streaming Analytics, Security, Data Management, Remote Monitoring, and Others), By Technology (Digital Twin, 5G, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Blockchain, and Others), By End-User Industry (Building and Automation, Manufacturing, Smart City, Connected Logistics, Smart Retail, Connected Healthcare, Banking, and Financial Services, Government & Defense and Others(Smart Agriculture, Smart Mobility and Transportation, etc.,)) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa)
Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market by Component market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at 4950View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request