5G - Thematic Research
After years of anticipation, most of the worlds largest operators have deployed 5G networks. 2020 saw a growing number of 5G commercial launches worldwide, with more than 400 million 5G subscriptions active by the end of the year. COVID-19 has had some impact on infrastructure rollouts and, more crucially, on spectrum auctions in several markets. Despite this, growth will accelerate in the coming years, supported by increased spectrum availability and operator investment in network rollouts, with 3 billion subscribers by 2025. The availability of affordable handsets will be key to driving adoption, particularly considering strong economic headwinds caused by COVID-19 affecting consumer income.
For the short term, at least, 5G will remain primarily a consumer play with the focus on higher network speeds. Fixed wireless access (FWA) is seeing wider deployments, in large part as a response to the new work from home realities of COVID-19. Enterprise adoption is more early stage, with a localized focus on campus deployments where 5G will sit alongside 4G and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- This report provides an overview of the 5G theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes a comprehensive industry analysis, including forecasts for 5G subscriptions, penetration, and service revenue to 2025.
- The overview of 5Gs capabilities includes use cases for both consumers and enterprises.
Reasons to Buy
- 5G will be one of the most disruptive technology themes of the next decade. This report is a clear, concise guide to 5G, including an overview of its key capabilities and details of the companies that are leading the way.
5G capabilities and use cases
Global 5G Services Market 2028 - Industry Briefing
The global 5G services market is poised to grow by USD 152 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period.This industry report offers market estimatesView Report
5G Services Market in North America 2022 - Industry Briefing
The 5G services market in North America is anticipated to increase by USD 39 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 18.6 percent.This industry report offers market estimatesView Report
Virtual Reality (VR) - Thematic Research
Virtual Reality (VR) - Thematic ResearchVR has been around for over six decades, in one form or another, but is still not a mainstream technology. Both VR hardware and softwareView Report
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Fooservice Sector - Thematic Research
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Fooservice Sector - Thematic ResearchThis report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request