Decoding the AI Ecosystem for Telecoms: Value Chain, Players and Telco Opportunities
"Decoding the AI Ecosystem for Telecoms: Value Chain, Players and Telco Opportunities", a global outlook report by It, lays out the key artificial intelligence (AI) definitions and underlying technologies, decodes the AI ecosystem & value chain, and summarizes the service use cases that can be harnessed by telcos to transform & produce value.
The report also provides a number of AI value chain positioning options that telcos can consider/assess to drive new revenue streams. It also offers case studies of telcos AI implementations in specific network, operations, products, and customer interaction use cases. It analyzes the partnerships involved & the key benefits produced.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) will drive automation and efficiency and power the fourth industrial revolution. Telcos are lining up to harness AI in order to drive digital transformation, efficiency & innovation.
The report is structured as follows -
- Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context; an overview of the key AI definitions, technologies, and adoption drivers and inhibitors for telcos. It also discusses national AI strategies, regulations, and security considerations.
- Section 2: Telecoms AI Ecosystem; a digest of the telecoms AI use cases, an analysis of the AI value chain and an overview of the AI ecosystem players map. This section also gives and explains a number of AI value chain positioning possibilities for telecom operators to help them yield new revenue streams.
- Section 3: Case Studies; provides three telecom operators AI implementation case studies analyzing the drivers of such moves, the partnerships involved and the deployment models.
- Section 4: Findings and recommendations; we conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations for telecom operators to help them harness the benefits of AI and drive new revenue streams.
- AI implementation is crucial in driving telcos service innovation, improving business agility, and powering 5G & IoT.
- A number of telcos have already started implementing AI through, for instance, partnerships with vendors and start-ups, JVs, M&As, or through in-house development.
- Beyond using AI for their own operational, product & customer interactions transformation, telcos can also yield new revenue streams from the AI opportunity by playing a role in the AI value chain.
Reasons to buy
- This global outlook report provides an extensive examination of the AI ecosystem to help telecom operators harness the technology and related business model levers required for telcos internal transformation and to help them capture new revenue streams in the AI value chain.
- The report objective is to help inform global industry executives decision-making process on the required AI implementation, service and commercial positioning strategies.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights into telecom operators AI implementations; this will help industry executives understand the drivers and benefits AI can create for them as well as the business & partnership models telcos can adopt to get access and deploy AI capabilities.
- The report maps the AI ecosystem players landscape, specifying the players role in the AI value chain. It also provides a number of value chain positioning options to be considered and assessed by telcos in order for them to play an active role in the AI space and monetize the arising opportunity.
- With ten exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help them understand and determine the adequate evolution moves for their AI strategies.
List of Exhibits 5
Executive Summary 6
Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context 7
Defining AI 8
AI technologies overview 9
AI adoption for telcos: drivers & inhibitors 10
National AI strategies, regulations, & security considerations 11
Section 2: Telecoms AI Ecosystem 12
Telecoms AI use cases overview 13
AI value chain - overview 14
AI value chain - focus on the AI building blocks 15
AI ecosystem players 16
Telcos potential role in the AI value chain 17
Section 3: Case Studies 18
AI for telcos network operations optimization 19
AI for telcos customer care automation & improvement 20
AI for telcos new revenue streams 21
Section 4: Key Findings & Recommendations 22
Acronyms and definitions 24
Companies mentioned 27
About the authors 28
Related research 30
Contact information 33
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: AI definitions and key technologies 8
Exhibit 2: AI technologies application examples 9
Exhibit 3: National AI strategies, regulations, & security initiatives 11
Exhibit 4: Sample AI application use cases in telecoms 13
Exhibit 5: AI value chain components 14
Exhibit 6: Building block AI components 15
Exhibit 7: AI ecosystem players map 16
Exhibit 8: Huawei and China Telecoms VoLTE deployment relationship 19
Exhibit 9: T-Mobile US and Tupl customer care business relation 20
Exhibit 10: SKTs AI-powered Tango OSS platform & AI technologies implemented 21
Decoding the Blockchain Ecosystem for Telecoms: Value Chain, Players, and Telco OpportunitiesBlockchain enables transactions to be executed in a distributed, inalterable and secure mode, with cost and time efficiencies. AlthoughView Report
Decoding the eGaming & eSports Ecosystem for TelecomseGaming and eSport markets are rapidly growing around the world, driven by consumer demand, new distribution strategies and technological innovation. The gaming industryView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Over the Air (OTA) Updates Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Over the air updates is a data transfer process that uses the process to deploy diagnostic and operational data from a remote server to components of the vehicle. This upgradesView Report
The AI-based automation for 5G: how CSPs can reap the full benefits of their investments market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request
Artificial Intelligence (AI) definitions have been tricky for us. Adversely it does affect business, hope this report does serve the purpose!