Cloud Computing in Retail Banking - Thematic Research
Cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, private, and hybrid) accounted for 9.5% of a global ICT market that was worth US$2 trillion in 2017, according to GlobalData. Whilst the global ICT market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the next five years, cloud computing revenues, which passed US$193 billion in 2017, are growing at 18%. In theory, the entire IT market could shift to the cloud, so the disruption yet to be unleashed onto the global software and IT services sector is likely to be substantial.
Historically, retail banks have been slow to invest in cloud computing technology due to regulatory compliance issues, concerns around data security and privacy, and a lack of the skills required for management and maintenance.
However, as the sources of competitive advantage shift in banking, away from products and towards data, cloud migration has become a strategic priority; not only to enable a more synthesized view of customers across product holdings and channels, but to reduce operating costs, increase flexibility, and reduce time-to-market.
- This report analyses the impact of cloud computing in retail banking.
- It discusses the benefits and uses of cloud computing in banking.
- It identifies the winners in the cloud computing technology theme.
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights some of the big disruptors in the cloud computing theme.
- It splits the trends analysis for the cloud computing theme into technology trends and banking industry trends.
- The report discusses the key value chain segments within each model.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining the adoption of the technology among enterprises.
- The report also provides retail bank case studies and offers key recommendations to retail banks and IT vendors.
- It offers an overview of the cloud computing technology theme, explaining its benefits and deployment models.
Tech trends 4
Cloud trends in retail banking 8
VALUE CHAIN 10
Cloud model (IaaS and PaaS) 11
Cloud model (SaaS) 12
Cloud professional services model 13
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 14
Market size and growth forecasts 16
Competitor analysis 20
Mergers and acquisitions 24
IMPACT OF CLOUD COMPUTING ON RETAIL BANKING 29
Retail bank case studies 29
Key recommendations for retail banks 30
Key recommendations for IT vendors 31
COMPANIES SECTION 32
Public tech companies 32
Retail banks 36
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 37
Defining cloud computing 37
The public cloud computing stack 37
Business benefits of cloud computing 38
User benefits of cloud computing 38
Deployment models 38
Cloud professional services 39
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 42
Global Cloud Based Office Productivity Software Market Size study, by Type (Usage Tracking, Advanced Reporting, License management, Others), by Application (BFSI, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Transportation, Retail, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Cloud Based Office Productivity Software Market to reach USD XX billion by 2025.Global Cloud Based Office Productivity Software Market valued approximately USD XX billion in 2017 is anticipated toView Report
Global Data Quality Tools Market Size study, by Type (On-Premises, Cloud), by Application (Enterprise, Government) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Data Quality Tools Market to reach USD 2655 million by 2025.Global Data Quality Tools Market valued approximately USD 720 million in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
The global market size of High Performance Computing is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
The global market size of Dental Imaging Cloud Computing is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million byView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request