Cybersecurity in Oil and Gas - Thematic Research
Cybersecurity in Oil & Gas - Thematic Research
Industries are becoming more connected by the day, as technology integration becomes a necessity to survive rather than a path to success, with the majority of companies around the world steering their future strategies around digital transformation. The more connected an industry, the more intelligent operations and production becomes, leading to greater flexibility and communications. The more connected an industry, the more dependent it becomes on technology, and this connectivity may increase a companies’ flexibility. However, this agility can stretch too far, opening the door to a host of threats.
The oil and gas (O&G) industry plays an important role as an industry due to its significant effect on global economies, meaning the cybersecurity threats facing the sector are of extreme importance. As with many other industries, there is a wide array of security threats that can result in damaging effects on operations and revenues. However, the O&G sector is also the target of terrorism, with threats and attacks leading to plant sabotage and shutdown.
- The report focuses on understanding the significance of cybersecurity for the oil and gas (O&G) industry.
- The report looks at the 14 most important cybersecurity technologies and concludes that the key ones in terms of driving the cybersecurity industry’s revenues over the next two years are network security appliances, cloud security, and artificial intelligence (AI).
- The research also identifies the winners in these high-growth cyber technology cycles over the next two years.
Reasons to buy
- The report classifies the cybersecurity market into 14 critical technologies: unified threat management, AI, network security, security information and event management (SIEM), endpoint security, identity management, data security, application security, mobile security, email security, surveillance and behavioral analytics, cloud security, managed security services and post-breach consultancy services.
- It discusses the big players in the cybersecurity industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- The report highlights the main trends in the cybersecurity industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It provides an industry analysis - cyber risks, the investment landscape, todays cybersecurity paradigm, regulation, mergers and acquisitions, and key milestones showing how the cybersecurity theme has developed over the last 40 years.
- The report also analyses the value chain and offers a technology briefing to highlight the best practice solutions followed.
Changing nature of cyber threats 5
Evolution of cybersecurity technologies 6
Industry growth drivers 8
Corporate governance trends 9
Cybersecurity trends in oil & gas 10
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 12
Market size and growth forecasts 17
VALUE CHAIN 22
Network security 23
Unified threat management 23
Artificial Intelligence 24
Deception-based cyber defenses (subset of AI) 24
Behavioral analytics (subset of AI) 25
Endpoint security 26
Mobile security (subset of endpoint security) 26
Identity and access management 27
Data security 28
Application security 29
Email security 29
Cloud security 30
Managed security services 30
Post-breach consultancy services 31
COMPANIES SECTION 32
Public companies 32
Private companies 36
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 40
The NIST framework 40
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 45
Cybersecurity in Healthcare - Thematic ResearchThe global healthcare industry is preparing to ride the digital wave- contextualizing and implementing new technologies such as cloud, mobility, Big Data and analytics, andView Report
Global Cybersecurity in Financial Services Market Cybersecurity involves a set of techniques that are designed to protect the integrity of networks, programs, and data, from unauthorized access, cyberattacks, and damages.View Report
Blockchain in Oil & Gas - Thematic ResearchBlockchain is a distributed ledger technology that operates on peer-to-peer networks to facilitate transaction processing while reducing redundancies arising out of duplication, mismatching,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request