Cybersecurity - Thematic Research
Today, organizations are plagued by cyberattacks that are advanced, persistent, and which can wreck both operations and reputation.
Companies manage an array of assets, including infrastructure, applications, managed and unmanaged endpoints, mobile devices, and cloud services, all of which can be attacked. Attack types include phishing (the most popular) and ransomware (becoming the most lucrative).
The need for security, along with the idea that innovation is critical to counter the evolving threat landscape, will drive cybersecurity spending despite COVID-19s economic impact. Companies worldwide are expected to spend $115bn on security in 2020, according to figures. The global security industry will be worth nearly $238bn by 2030, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2019 and 2030.
- This report provides an overview of the cybersecurity theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes a comprehensive industry analysis, including up-to-date forecasts for global security revenues to 2030.
- The value chain breaks down the cybersecurity organizational stack and identifies the leading vendors across 22 technology segments, including cloud security, network security, mobile security, and managed security services.
Reasons to Buy
- We are currently in the third wave of the cybersecurity industry, and it is the most challenging in terms of technology and scale. The enterprise attack surface, already massive, is growing rapidly with the forced move to greater remote working in 2020.
- To counter this, cyber-aware organizations must adopt cybersecurity measures that allow them to be resilient, vigilant, and secure, that keep their employees and partners identified and trusted, and allow the organization to remain risk-aware. In general, organizations fail to understand the landscape they are trying to defend. Consequently, defensive decisions arent taken, and actions are not prioritized, leaving enterprises open to compromise.
- This report is an invaluable guide to the cybersecurity theme, providing detailed analysis of the leading vendors and insights how companies can tackle the threats they face.
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
The Middle East and Africa Cybersecurity Market (2018-2023) market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
The global cybersecurity market is expected to witness high adoption, owing to rapid digitalization, higher spending on information security, and the advent of 5G. Various industrial and commercial sectors areView Report
Virtual Reality (VR) - Thematic ResearchVR has been around for over six decades, in one form or another, but is still not a mainstream technology. Both VR hardware and softwareView Report
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Fooservice Sector - Thematic Research
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in Q3 2021 - Top Themes in the Fooservice Sector - Thematic ResearchThis report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request