Cybersecurity - Thematic Research
Cybersecurity - Thematic Research
In today’s digital economy, it is essential that companies of every stripe can collect, store and adequately protect customer data and proprietary secrets. Failure to do so will significantly damage a company’s brand and reduce the quality of the product it produces, with concomitant impact on revenues and profitability.
Cybersecurity has therefore become a critical business function, yet it remains a non-core competence for a significant number of boards. Chief information security officers (CISOs) have become increasingly common in recent years (recent research suggests that nearly two-thirds of large US companies now have a CISO position), but the majority do not report directly to the CEO, reducing their effectiveness.
The frequency of cyberattacks is only likely to accelerate over the coming years, therefore it is vital that senior executives have a full understanding of the inherent risks and implications.
- This report focuses on cybersecurity technologies and recent advances in technology areas like machine learning that are enabling a move towards active detection of threats.
- It discusses that the rise in spending on cybersecurity tools over the coming years.
- It identifies the winners in the two high-growth security areas, artificial intelligence (AI) and unified threat management (UTM).
Reasons to buy
- The report focuses on the big players in the cybersecurity industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It identifies the main trends in the cybersecurity industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It gives an industry analysis, discussing the nature of the threats, the investment landscape, and todays cybersecurity paradigm.
- It discusses how cybersecurity fits into the big data value chain.
- The report uses a scorecard approach to identify leading companies in a sector.
- It provides a technology briefing about the cybersecurity framework, which consists of three main components - the core, implementation tiers, and profiles.
Technology trends 5
Macroeconomic trends 6
Regulatory trends 7
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 8
Market size and growth forecasts 10
Mergers and acquisitions 11
VALUE CHAIN 14
Network security 15
Unified threat management 16
Artificial intelligence 16
Behavioral analytics 17
Security information and event management 17
Endpoint security 18
Mobile security 18
Identity management 18
Data security 19
Application security 19
Email security 20
Cloud security 20
Managed security services 21
Post-breach consultancy services 21
COMPANIES SECTION 22
Public Companies 22
Private companies 26
CYBERSECURITY SECTOR SCORECARD 28
Who’s who in the cybersecurity sector 28
Thematic screen 29
Valuation screen 30
Risk screen 31
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 32
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework 32
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 36
Cybersecurity in Utilities - Thematic ResearchCybersecurity has been a concern for utilities for decades, due to their roles as operators of critical infrastructure and providers of essential services. However, concernView Report
Cybersecurity in Tourism - Thematic ResearchThe global tourism industry is preparing to ride the digital wave - contextualizing and implementing new technologies such as cloud, mobility, big data, and analytics,View Report
Industrial Automation Scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe world of industrial automation is being driven by improvements in (and the reduction in cost of) connectivity on one hand, and advances in artificialView Report
Consumer Electronics Scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe overriding concern for consumer electronics companies over the next two years will be the impact on sales, profits, and global supply chains of theView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request