International Wholesale Carriers: Portfolio Expansion and Monetization Strategies Enabling New Business Models
"International Wholesale Carriers: Portfolio Expansion and Monetization Strategies Enabling New Business Models", a thematic research report by it, lays out key service & product portfolio strategies global wholesale providers have been adopting to enable new business models.
Global wholesale carriers are recalibrating their business models to transform towards the digital wholesaler of the future, stay relevant to the changing market requirements and unlock new revenue streams. A new approach to global wholesale service portfolio strategies is central to this transformation.
In this report, we explore a number of product portfolio expansion & monetization strategies wholesale providers have been harnessing to transition value proposition to that of the digital wholesaler of the future. The report also gives a snapshot of how the future wholesale portfolio could look like. Additionally, it offers five case studies of new network/digital services and service monetization initiatives global wholesalers have deployed to evolve their services portfolios.
Global wholesale providers are recalibrating their business models to transform towards the digital wholesaler of the future. A new approach to global wholesale service portfolio strategies is central to this transformation - one that focuses on services expansion and monetization.
The report is structured as follows -
- Section 1: Market Context; an overview of the new global wholesale digital business model predicaments and levers; and how these are leading to new product portfolio strategies.
- Section 2: New Product Portfolio Strategies; an analysis of key portfolio expansion & monetization strategies. It provides an overview of the digital wholesaler product portfolio map with a focus on the new and legacy wholesale services it contains to target legacy and new customer segments. This section also gives an overview of key product portfolio monetization strategies wholesale carriers are deploying to maximize sales and margins of existing & new services.
- Section 3: Case Studies; provides five international wholesale provider case studies having launched a specific service/product offering or a services monetization initiative. It analyses the drivers of such moves and how these offerings/initiatives can help wholesalers reposition in the market and drive new revenue streams.
- Section 4: Findings and recommendations; we conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations for international wholesale providers to help them expand and monetize their services portfolios.
- Service portfolio transformation has become strategically vital to the global wholesale business outlook.
- Service portfolios are being enhanced with a set of digital services and software-driven network solutions ranging from bandwidth on-demand to full-fledged security propositions.
- Portfolio monetization can be achieved through quick-win strategies such as bundled vertical propositions and anti-fraud solutions.
Reasons to buy
- This thematic report provides an extensive examination of a number of international wholesale services portfolio expansion and monetization strategies to enable the business model levers required for the digital transformation era.
- The report objective is to help inform global industry executives decision-making process on the required strategic transformation and future positioning of their services portfolios.
- Five case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights into international wholesale services portfolio expansion & monetization examples; this will help industry executives understand the drivers and benefits of a number of services launches and monetization examples
- The report maps the services portfolio of the digital wholesale. It gives an overview of the key offerings it comprises, analyses the drivers & benefits of these offerings in terms of new revenue streams generation, new customer segments targeting and in addressing the industrys changing needs
- With 9 exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help them understand and determine the adequate evolution moves for their global wholesale services portfolios.
List of exhibits 5
Executive summary 6
Section 1: Market context 7
Need for new wholesale digital business models 8
Section 2: New product portfolio strategies 9
Product portfolio strategies for the digital global wholesaler of the future 10
Product portfolio strategies - Expansion to new digital services 11
Product portfolio strategies - Services monetization 12
Section 3: Case studies 13
Telstra Global PEN 14
BICS SMART Webvision 15
DT ICSS Security 360 16
Orange SMS Protect 17
Level 3 (CenturyLink) vertical solutions 18
Section 4: Key takeaways and recommendations 19
Acronyms and definitions 22
Companies mentioned 25
About the authors 26
Related research 27
Contact information 28
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Exhibit 1: New wholesale business model canvas 8
Exhibit 2: The digital wholesaler product portfolio strategies to enable new business models 10
Exhibit 3: The global digital wholesaler product portfolio map 11
Exhibit 4: Sample wholesale services monetization strategies 12
Exhibit 5: PEN provisions network flows on an hourly, daily, monthly, or yearly term 14
Exhibit 6: BICS smart Webvision allows users to identify consumer data trends and preferences 15
Exhibit 7: DT ICSS offers, security 360, a suite of dedicated security solutions 16
Exhibit 8: Orange SMS protect use cases 17
Exhibit 9: Level 3 (CenturyLink) caters its solutions to customers in several industries 18
CACI International Inc (CACI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Case Study: Self-service kiosks at ASUR’s Cancún International Airport (T4) - Self-service kiosks in Travel and Tourism
Case Study: Self-service kiosks at ASURs Cancn International Airport (T4) - Self-service kiosks in Travel and Tourism Case Study: Self-service kiosks at ASURs Cancn International Airport (T4) , a Best Practices report,View Report
International Wholesale Carriers: Growth Drivers & Growth Services International Wholesale Carriers: Growth Drivers & Growth Services , a global outlook report by The, lays out key international wholesale market growth drivers andView Report
Global wholesale providers are investing in technology and infrastructure to achieve novel digital service platforms.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request