VEON LTD. (VEON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VEON Ltd (VEON), formerly VimpelCom Ltd, provides connectivity and internet services. The company offers a broad spectrum of mobile telecommunications services, value-added and call completion services, national and international roaming services, wireless internet access, and fixed-line telecommunications services. It also implements M2M technologies through network applications and managed services across several markets including Russia, Italy, Algeria, Pakistan, Ukraine, Bangladesh, and Eurasia. Major brands of the company include Beeline, Jazz, WIND Tre, banglalink, Djezzy, and Kyivstar. The company has business presence across Europe, Asia, and Africa. It operates a joint venture with Hutchison group in Italy. VEON is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
VEON LTD. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: VEON announces financial and operating results for quarter ended June 30, 2018
Jul 30,2018: VEON hires three new members to board of directors
Jul 19,2018: VEON plans to simplify groups operating model
May 14,2018: VEON announces results for quarter ended March 31, 2018
Mar 27,2018: VEON names Ursula Burns as executive chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
VEON LTD. - Key Facts
VEON LTD. - Key Employees
VEON LTD. - Key Employee Biographies
VEON LTD. - Major Products and Services
VEON LTD. - History
VEON LTD. - Company Statement
VEON LTD. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
VEON LTD. - Business Description
Business Segment: Algeria
Business Segment: Bangladesh
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Pakistan
Business Segment: Russia
Business Segment: Ukraine
Business Segment: Uzbekistan
VEON LTD. - Corporate Strategy
VEON LTD. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
VEON LTD. - Strengths
VEON LTD. - Weaknesses
VEON LTD. - Opportunities
VEON LTD. - Threats
VEON LTD. - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2018: VEON announces financial and operating results for quarter ended June 30, 2018
Jul 30, 2018: VEON hires three new members to board of directors
Jul 19, 2018: VEON plans to simplify groups operating model
May 14, 2018: VEON announces results for quarter ended March 31, 2018
Mar 27, 2018: VEON names Ursula Burns as executive chairman
Feb 22, 2018: VEON reports Q4 2017 results
Jan 18, 2018: VEON appoints Alexander Pertsovsky as Alternate Director for Alexey Reznikovich
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
VEON LTD., Key Facts
VEON LTD., Key Employees
VEON LTD., Key Employee Biographies
VEON LTD., Major Products and Services
VEON LTD., History
VEON LTD., Subsidiaries
VEON LTD., Key Competitors
VEON LTD., Ratios based on current share price
VEON LTD., Annual Ratios
VEON LTD., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
VEON LTD., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
VEON LTD., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
VEON LTD., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
VEON LTD., Ratio Charts
VEON LTD. (VEON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request