Cloud Computing in Europe: Telco Cloud Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies
"Cloud Computing in Europe: Telco Cloud Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing market in Europe. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the cloud market in the region, analyzing key trends on telcos cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
Within the enterprise segment, telcos are keenly aware of the slowing growth of conventional voice and data services. They know that they need to diversify their sources of revenue. Many telcos end up honing in on data center and cloud services as potential growth areas, chief among them the IaaS market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and market context; a look at the cloud computing definition and an adoption framework. This section details the cloud computing market context in Europe, the cloud portfolio of select telcos in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos go-to-market approaches on cloud service; an analysis on telcos business models and go-to-market approaches to grow in the cloud computing space.
- Section 3: Case studies; three case studies of European telcos in the cloud computing market are presented in this section, showcasing their growth strategy.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators.
- Telcos in Europe have focused on reselling SaaS for the workplace and in the IaaS segment to compete in the enterprise cloud computing market, supported by their existing data center infrastructure and partnerships with network vendors.
- The increasing competitive dominance of Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM in the cloud computing market in Europe has driven telcos to expand their cloud portfolios beyond the traditional SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS areas.
- The hybrid multi-cloud IT model will be the way forward for most enterprises in Europe. Pan-European telcos have recently extended into hybrid cloud.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the cloud computing business models from telcos in the European market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine efficient strategies, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the cloud computing market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the cloud computing market, analyzing key trends on telcos cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and market context 6
Enterprise cloud computing services definition 7
Cloud services market context and portfolio 8
Section 2: Telco cloud go-to-market approaches 11
Telco cloud go-to-market strategies 12
Reselling SaaS business productivity suites and software 13
Providing in-house IaaS services better tailored to SME customers needs 14
Partnerships for IT infrastructure digitalization 15
Multi-cloud aggregation for the wider ICT ecosystem 16
Section 3: Case studies 17
Section 4: Key findings and recommendations 21
Acronyms and definitions 25
Companies mentioned 26
About the authors 27
Related research 28
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Exhibit 1: Simplified enterprise cloud computing adoption framework 7
Exhibit 2: Enterprise services framework and the role of the telco 8
Exhibit 3: Telco cloud computing portfolio, Europe 9
Exhibit 4: Telco cloud services expansions, Europe 10
Exhibit 5: Telco go-to-market strategy on the cloud computing market, Europe 12
Exhibit 6: Marketing SAAS solutions 13
Exhibit 7: ICT one-stop-shop toolkit for SMEs 14
Exhibit 8: Partnerships ecosystem 15
Exhibit 9: Aggregator model 16
Exhibit 10: BTS cloud offer, key facts 18
Exhibit 11: SFR Business cloud offer, key facts 19
Exhibit 12: A1 Digitals cloud offer, key facts 20
Cloud Infrastructure Market in India 2019 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 950View Report
The VMwares Project Maestro: NFV orchestration for multi-cloud, virtual machine and Kubernetes environments
The VMwares Project Maestro: NFV orchestration for multi-cloud, virtual machine and Kubernetes environments market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Cloud Computing Stack Layers Report by Material, Application,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request