Cloud Computing in the Middle East and Africa: Telcosâ€™ Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies
"Cloud Computing in the Middle East & Africa: Telcos Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing market in the Middle East & Africa. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the cloud market in the region, analyzing key trends on telcos cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
AME telcos are keenly aware of the slowing growth of enterprise voice and data services. They know that they need to diversify their enterprise revenue sources. Many telcos end up honing in on data center and cloud services as potential growth areas, chief among them the IaaS market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and market context; a look at the cloud computing definition and an adoption framework. This section details the cloud computing market context in the Middle East & Africa, the cloud portfolio of select telcos in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos go-to-market approaches on cloud service; an analysis on telcos business models and go-to-market approaches to grow in the cloud computing space.
- Section 3: Case studies; two case studies of leading telcos in the cloud computing market in the Middle East & Africa are presented in this section, showcasing their growth strategy.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators.
- Telecom operators in the Middle East & Africa started expanding in the enterprise cloud space as early as in 2011-2013, mainly focusing on in-house IaaS and leveraging their data center assets.
- Telcos in the region are now moving towards expanded cloud offerings, leveraging strategic partnerships with global cloud providers and technology companies.
- The hybrid cloud IT model will be the way forward for most enterprises globally and in the region.
- The increasing competitive dominance of Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and IBM in the cloud computing market has driven telcos to expand their cloud portfolios beyond the traditional SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS areas.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the cloud computing business models from telcos in the Middle East & Africa market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Two case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the cloud computing market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the cloud computing market, analyzing key trends on telcos cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Enterprise cloud computing services definition 7
Cloud services market context and portfolio 8
Section 2: Telcos Go-to-Market Approaches on Cloud Service 11
Telcos go-to-market strategies 12
Hybrid cloud service provider approach 13
Strategic partnerships with leading cloud players 14
Section 3: Case Studies 15
Etisalat in the UAE 16
STC in Saudi Arabia 17
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 18
Acronyms and definitions 21
Companies mentioned 22
About the authors 23
Related research 24
Contact information 25
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Exhibit 1: Simplified enterprise cloud computing adoption framework 7
Exhibit 2: Enterprise services framework and the role of the telco 8
Exhibit 3: Telcos enterprise cloud computing portfolio examples, Middle East & Africa 9
Exhibit 4: Telcos cloud services developments, Middle East & Africa 10
Exhibit 5: Telcos go-to-market strategy on enterprise in the cloud computing market, Middle East & Africa 12
Exhibit 6: Cloud computing implementation type, Global, 2018 13
Exhibit 7: Sample telco partnerships with cloud players, AME 14
Exhibit 8: Etisalat-Microsoft cloud partnership 16
Exhibit 9: STCs public cloud offering available on the marketplace & business applications snapshot 17
Cloud Infrastructure Market in India 2019 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 950View Report
The VMwares Project Maestro: NFV orchestration for multi-cloud, virtual machine and Kubernetes environments
The VMwares Project Maestro: NFV orchestration for multi-cloud, virtual machine and Kubernetes environments market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Cloud Computing Stack Layers Report by Material, Application,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request