Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Africa and the Middle East
Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Africa & the Middle East
"Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Africa & the Middle East", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData offers a thorough study of the pay-TV market in the AME region. The report analyzes and assesses the pay-TV market in the AME on various parameters such as technology, content offerings, revenue, key trends, challenges and opportunities.
The pay-TV market in Africa and the Middle East has the lowest regional pay-TV penetration compared to other global regions. Despite this, on a relative basis, AME will have the fastest household penetration growth rate. By observing key market trends we can identify market opportunities in the region.
The report consists of following sections -
- Africa & Middle East in a global context: This section provides a general analysis of how pay-TV markets within AME compare to global counterparts.
- Pay-TV market in AME: This section examines more specifically the region’s use of technology, the expected growth of pay-TV in specific AME countries and pay-TV related regulatory updates within the region.
- Competitive market trends in AME: Three core market trends are presented and examples of leading pay-TV service provider iniatives are provided.
- Pay-TV revenue evolution in AME: This section provides an analysis of the revenue contribution of several pay-TV technologies within AME.
- Key findings and recommendations: This consists of a Summary of key findings and a set of recommendations to compete effectively in AME.
- To compete effectively in AME, an effective mixture of licensing strategy, content development, protection, and distribution is required.
- Broadcasters could reduce churn by offering compelling solutions of linear and non-linear formats, aimed at providing an enriched user-experience.
- Increasing competition is forcing many pay-tv operators to reduce their service prices, thus driving down total pay-tv ARPS in the region.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of pay-TV market trends and opportunities in the AME markets.
- The report investigates how the pay-TV market in AME compares to other global regions and identifies which countries within AME are expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- The report provides a breakdown in terms of pay-TV account growth, pay-TV technologies used, and an overview of regulatory updates of selected AME countries.
- The report discusses the pay-TV service revenue evolution in AME and recommends several actionable recommendations to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for the executive-level audience.
Africa & Middle East pay-TV markets - key takeaways 4
Section 1: Africa & Middle East in a global context 5
Africa & the Middle East’s demographics at a glance 6
Africa & the Middle East in a global context 7
Section 2: Pay-TV market in Africa & Middle East 8
Pay-TV market in Africa & the Middle East 9
Regulatory Context in Africa & the Middle East 13
Section 3: Competitive market trends in Africa & Middle East 14
Competitive market trends in Africa & the Middle East 15
Anti-piracy trends in Africa & the Middle East 16
OTT threat in Africa & the Middle East 17
Content trends in Africa & the Middle East 18
Section 4: Pay-TV revenue evolution in Africa & Middle East 19
Pay-TV service revenue evolution in Africa & the Middle East 20
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations 22
Key findings 23
Acronyms and definitions 25
Companies mentioned 26
About the authors 27
Contact information 28
TV and video retail revenue will grow by USD20 billion in the emerging AsiaPacific region between 2018 and 2023. This forecast report analyses the relative strength of IPTV and OTTView Report
Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunity in Europe Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunity in Europe , a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the pay-TV market in Europe.View Report
2019 US In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Strategic Implications of Emerging Reimbursement, Technological and Market Trends
- How will the future reimbursement changes affect individual market segments- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation- What will be the impact onView Report
This new 42-page report analyzes global trends and strategies of the world’s leading animal health companies, including:Five-year forecasts for: - Major market segments - Key geographic regionsAssessment of major U.S. and internationalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request