MedTech - Thematic Research
MedTech - Thematic Research
For hundreds of years, the key drivers of progress in healthcare were biology and chemistry. Now, they are data science and software. Organizations are utilizing Internet of Things (IoT) technologies to access real-time data and gain visibility into their operations throughout the manufacturing value chain.
The global IoT devices market in the healthcare sector is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 47.3% from 2016 to 2020, to over $500M. Big Healthcare is being gradually undermined by swelling networks of connected biosensors, ubiquitous mobile devices, and cloud-based healthcare apps. Collectively, these phenomena are grouped under the umbrella term, “The Internet of Medical Things”.
- This report analyses the growth of healthcare spending.
- It discusses the importance and benefits of technologies such as the internet of things (IoT), which is expected to shake up healthcare.
- It identifies six enabling technologies that are set to transform the healthcare industry over the next two years, together with the respective winners.
Reasons to buy
- The report focuses on big players in key healthcare technology categories that may be disrupted over the next two years.
- It highlights the key technology trends that are expected to occur over the next two years in the global healthcare sector.
- It provides an overview of how technology is changing the delivery of healthcare.
- It gives an insight into the technologies with the most potential impact on the value chain.
- It highlights some disruptive healthcare technologies.
- The report also offers an industry analysis and digital health highlights across major therapy areas in 2017.
VALUE CHAIN 7
THE INTERNET OF MEDICAL THINGS 10
DISRUPTIVE HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGIES 11
Mobile Health 13
Health IT Systems 14
Virtual and augmented reality 18
3D Printing 19
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 21
Digital health highlights across major therapy areas in 2017 22
Cardiovascular and metabolic disorders 24
Infectious Diseases 25
Public Companies 28
Private MedTech Companies 31
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 32
MedTech - Thematic ResearchFor hundreds of years, the key drivers of progress in healthcare were biology and chemistry. Now, they are data science and software. Organizations are utilizing Internet ofView Report
Automated Home - Thematic ResearchSeventy years ago, animator Tex Avery directed the satirical short film The House of Tomorrow, which featured such innovations as an indoor rain cloud ready toView Report
The Internet of Things (IoT) in the defense industry, also known as the Internet of Military Things (IoMT) or Internet of Battlefield Things (IoBT), is the effort to develop interconnected entities that will be able to carry out multiple military and security tasks or missionsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request