Pricer AB (PRIC B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pricer AB (Pricer) is a provider of electronic shelf label (ESL) solutions. The company provides digital price tags such as graphic and segment price tags, in-shelf digital shelf label solutions and related products, applications and services. Its platform offers solutions for increasing customer engagement and store productivity, and for price automation. Pricers solution helps in optimizing staff intensive process to improve the consumer experience. The company also develops and distributes customized products for specific markets and customers. Its clientele includes grocery retail, DIY, electronics and pharmacy industries. The company offers its solutions through an integrated platform, the Pricer ESL Platform, which is based on a two-way communication protocol. The company operates in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Pricer is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Pricer AB - Key Facts
Pricer AB - Key Employees
Pricer AB - Key Employee Biographies
Pricer AB - Major Products and Services
Pricer AB - History
Pricer AB - Company Statement
Pricer AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Pricer AB - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Geographical Segment: The Americas
Pricer AB - Corporate Strategy
Pricer AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pricer AB - Strengths
Pricer AB - Weaknesses
Pricer AB - Opportunities
Pricer AB - Threats
Pricer AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Pricer AB, Key Facts
Pricer AB, Key Employees
Pricer AB, Key Employee Biographies
Pricer AB, Major Products and Services
Pricer AB, History
Pricer AB, Other Locations
Pricer AB, Subsidiaries
Pricer AB, Key Competitors
Pricer AB, Ratios based on current share price
Pricer AB, Annual Ratios
Pricer AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Pricer AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Pricer AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Pricer AB, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Pricer AB, Ratio Charts
Pricer AB (PRIC B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request