Peru: Country Intelligence Report
"Peru: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Peru today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Peru over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2018-2023, led by steady growth in mobile Internet subscriptions, rising consumption of data, especially over smartphones, and the proliferation of high-speed 4G services in the country. Going forward, operators will focus on offering data centric services and invest in LTE coverage expansion to rural and remote areas. Broadband segment will see increasing investments in FTTx networks from operators such as Claro and Movistar.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Peru.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Peru will grow at a CAGR of 1.6% (2.5% in local currency) during 2018-2023.
- Mobile services will account for 62.4% of the total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G will become the most adopted mobile technology in 2020 . Rising demand for high-speed data services and LTE network investments from operators will drive 4G subscription growth.
- The top two mobile operators, Movistar and Claro accounted for 64.3% share of total mobile subscriptions at the year-end 2018. We expect the competition to intensify further as all the operators are focusing on improving and expanding their LTE networks.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Perus telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Perus mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Perus telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Peru.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Peru: Expansion of National Fiber-Optic Backbone Network and LTE Extension by Operators to Support Telecom Growth
Peru: Expansion of National Fiber-Optic Backbone Network and LTE Extension by Operators to Support Telecom Growth Peru: Expansion of National Fiber-Optic Backbone Network and LTE Extension by Operators to Support TelecomView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request