Global Technology Distributors Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis
Global Technology Distributors industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share and market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global technology distributors market value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include vendors, services and support, and end-user.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global technology distributors market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The technology distributors sector consists of the total revenues generated by the top 50 distributors of communications equipment, computers and peripherals, semiconductors, and any other electronic equipment and components to the electronics market.
- The global technology distributors sector had total revenues of $165.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- In 2017, this sector continued to be concentrated with the top four companies, Ingram Micro, Tech Data Corporation, Avnet Inc. and Arrow Electronics Inc. who together make up 75.6% of the sector.
- Growth will continue in this sector as technologies are developed and there is a continuing demand. This will be encouraged by the competitive nature of the sector, and the short lifecycles of current technologies which will result in the need to replace these at a quicker rate.
- The Ingram Micro partnership with Microsoft represents a future where vendors and distributors work closer together than ever.
- Services and support from technology distributors consists of technical services, marketing, logistics and financial services. Leading companies are increasingly merging offerings in these services into comprehensive packages.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the technology distributors market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global technology distributors market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key technology distributors market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global technology distributors market with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global technology distributors market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global technology distributors market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global technology distributors market value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global technology distributors market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global technology distributors market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global technology distributors market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global technology distributors market?
- What are the key stages of the global technology distributors market value/supply chain?
Executive Summary 2
Value chain analysis 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Value Chain Analysis 8
Technology Distributors Market complete value chain overview 8
Services and Support 12
Market Data 16
Market value 16
Market Segmentation 17
Geography segmentation 17
Market share 18
Market Outlook 19
Market value forecast 19
Five Forces Analysis 20
Buyer power 21
Supplier power 22
New entrants 23
Threat of substitutes 24
Degree of rivalry 25
Leading Companies 26
Arrow Electronics Inc. 26
Avnet Inc. 29
Ingram Micro 32
Tech Data Corporation 34
Industry associations 38
Related MarketLine research 38
About MarketLine 39
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Global technology distributors sector value: $ billion, 2013-17 16
Table 2: Global technology distributors sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017 17
Table 3: Global technology distributors sector share: % share, by value, 2017 18
Table 4: Global technology distributors sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22 19
Table 5: Arrow Electronics Inc.: key facts 26
Table 6: Arrow Electronics Inc.: key financials ($) 27
Table 7: Arrow Electronics Inc.: key financial ratios 27
Table 8: Avnet Inc.: key facts 29
Table 9: Avnet Inc.: key financials ($) 30
Table 10: Avnet Inc.: key financial ratios 30
Table 11: Ingram Micro: key facts 32
Table 12: Tech Data Corporation: key facts 34
Table 13: Tech Data Corporation: key financials ($) 35
Table 14: Tech Data Corporation: key financial ratios 35
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Technology Distributors Market complete value chain overview 8
Figure 2: Technology Distributors Market complete value chain with active companies 9
Figure 3: Vendors - Overview 10
Figure 4: Services and Support - Overview 12
Figure 5: End-User - Overview 14
Figure 6: Global technology distributors sector value: $ billion, 2013-17 16
Figure 7: Global technology distributors sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017 17
Figure 8: Global technology distributors sector share: % share, by value, 2017 18
Figure 9: Global technology distributors sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22 19
Figure 10: Forces driving competition in the global technology distributors sector, 2017 20
Figure 11: Drivers of buyer power in the global technology distributors sector, 2017 21
Figure 12: Drivers of supplier power in the global technology distributors sector, 2017 22
Figure 13: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global technology distributors sector, 2017 23
Figure 14: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global technology distributors sector, 2017 24
Figure 15: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global technology distributors sector, 2017 25
Figure 16: Arrow Electronics Inc.: revenues & profitability 27
Figure 17: Arrow Electronics Inc.: assets & liabilities 28
Figure 18: Avnet Inc.: revenues & profitability 31
Figure 19: Avnet Inc.: assets & liabilities 31
Figure 20: Tech Data Corporation: revenues & profitability 36
Figure 21: Tech Data Corporation: assets & liabilities 36
Sump and submersible pumps protect residences and commercial institutions from flooding and provide critical facility support during daily industrial operations ranging from water and stormwater management to management of keyView Report
Game-Based Learning Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
The global game-based learning market was worth around US$ 2.4 Billion in 2018. Game-based learning aims to motivate students and capture their interest by using video game design and elementsView Report
Based on the Technology Strategy Consulting industrial chain, this report mainly elaborates the definition, types, applications and major players of Technology Strategy Consulting market in details. Deep analysis about marketView Report
PAX Global Technology Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
PAX Global Technology Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on PAX Global Technology Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request