China Recycling Energy Corp (CREG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
China Recycling Energy Corp (CREC), formerly Shanghai TCH Energy Technology Co Ltd is a developer of waste energy recycling for industrial applications. The company designs, finances, constructs, operates and transfers energy saving and recovery facilities. It offers waste-to-energy, new energy, gas-to-energy, heat-to-energy and pressureto-energy solutions. CREC offers waste-to-energy solutions for biomass power generation, garbage power generation, coal gangue power generation and small hydropower generation programs. The company offers energy recycling services through operation of energy systems for business operations. It caters to iron and steel, cement, nonferrous metal, coal, and petrochemical plants in China. CREC is headquartered in Xian, China.
China Recycling Energy Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 15,2019: China Recycling Energy Corporation reports third quarter and nine months of 2019 unaudited financial results
Mar 28,2019: China Recycling Energy Corp. announces the agreement of intent with Qingzhou Taihuacheng to build the energy storage power station
This comprehensive SWOT profile of China Recycling Energy Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of China Recycling Energy Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
China Recycling Energy Corp - Key Information
China Recycling Energy Corp - Overview
China Recycling Energy Corp - Key Employees
China Recycling Energy Corp - Key Employee Biographies
China Recycling Energy Corp - Key Operational Heads
China Recycling Energy Corp - Major Products and Services
China Recycling Energy Corp - History
China Recycling Energy Corp - Company Statement
China Recycling Energy Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
China Recycling Energy Corp - Business Description
China Recycling Energy Corp - Corporate Strategy
China Recycling Energy Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
China Recycling Energy Corp - Strengths
China Recycling Energy Corp - Weaknesses
China Recycling Energy Corp - Opportunities
China Recycling Energy Corp - Threats
China Recycling Energy Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
China Recycling Energy Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
China Recycling Energy Corp, Key Information
China Recycling Energy Corp, Key Ratios
China Recycling Energy Corp, Share Data
China Recycling Energy Corp, Major Products and Services
China Recycling Energy Corp, History
China Recycling Energy Corp, Key Employees
China Recycling Energy Corp, Key Employee Biographies
China Recycling Energy Corp, Key Operational Heads
China Recycling Energy Corp, Other Locations
China Recycling Energy Corp, Subsidiaries
China Recycling Energy Corp, Key Competitors
China Recycling Energy Corp, SWOT Analysis
China Recycling Energy Corp, Ratios based on current share price
China Recycling Energy Corp, Annual Ratios
China Recycling Energy Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
China Recycling Energy Corp, Performance Chart
China Recycling Energy Corp, Ratio Charts
Applications combining financial services and innovative technology have penetrated into almost all areas of everyday life, with financial scene as the best example. In China, leading tech companies such asView Report
Chinas Connected Vehicle Application Market and Strategies of Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent (pre-order)
Smart transportation has evolved in four directions: connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles, shared services, and electric vehicles. Among them, connected vehicles are considered the foundation of smart transportation and are expectedView Report
China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREC), formerly Shanghai TCH Energy Technology Co., Ltd is a waste management company that offers recycling services. The company develops waste energy recycling projects to itsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request