Egypt: Country Intelligence Report
Telecom services revenue growth in Egypt over 2018-2023 will be driven by development in mobile data, mobile messaging, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice accounted for a 58.0% of total telecom service revenue in 2018 and will remain the largest revenue contributing segment till 2021. Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR 22.4% over 2018-2023 and will overtake mobile voice to become the biggest revenue contributor in 2022.
"Egypt: Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Egypt today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Egypt.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecoms service revenue in Egypt will grow at a CAGR of 5.7% in terms of US$ (10.4% in local currency) during 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 81.9% of total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by rising data consumption in line with increasing coverage of high-speed 4G networks and MNOs growing focus on data-centric offers.
- 3G will be the most adopted mobile technology over the 2018-2023 period. We expect 4G subscriptions to grow at a CAGR 48.2% over the forecast period.
- The top two mobile operators, Vodafone Egypt and Orange Egypt will account for 75.2% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Egypts telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Egypts mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets and pay-TV, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Egypts telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Egypt.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request