Over-the-Top Video in Europe: Over-the-Top (OTT) Video Content and Pricing Strategies
"Over-the-Top Video in Europe: Over-the-Top (OTT) Video Content and Pricing Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the OTT video market in Europe. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the OTT Video market, analyzing key trends on content offers, business models for content delivery and pricing strategies.
The OTT video market in Europe is very competitive with a mixture of established international providers,regional players and telco-operated OTT platforms. OTT players main focus is on creating and including more regional content in local languages to attract viewers, as well as broadcasting major sporting events to differentiate their platform.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: OTT Video Content Strategies; a look at OTT video market definition and types of OTT video providers. This section details OTT video best practices regarding content trends, content offers and content delivery formats.
- Section 2: OTT Video Pricing Strategies; an analysis on OTT video business models and pricing strategies for SVOD and TVOD;
- Section 3: OTT Video Content and Pricing Best Practices; three case studies of leading Europe OTT video market players are presented in this section, showcasing their KPIs and growth strategy.
- Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators, OTT video service providers and regulators.
- The OTT video market in Europe is highly competitive and very saturated with the presence of both international and local players.
- OTT providers look to compete on content offering instead, in order to increase their market share.
- A number of providers, particularly broadcasters and telcos, have integrated the option to view live TV channels within their OTT platforms, offering exclusive coverage of live sports, major cultural events, and daily news coverage alongside its existing library of films and TV shows.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the OTT video business models for content delivery in the Europe market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the OTT video market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the OTT video market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators, OTT video service providers and regulators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the OTT video market, analyzing OTT video content trends and offers, business models for content delivery and pricing strategies.
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: OTT Video Content Strategies 6
OTT video definition and market context 7
OTT video content best practices 8
Section 2: OTT Video Pricing Strategies 12
OTT video business models and pricing strategy 13
Section 3: Case Studies 17
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 21
Key findings 22
OTT video content index 25
Companies mentioned 26
Acronyms and definitions 27
About the authors 28
Contact information 29
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Exhibit 1: Types of OTT video providers 7
Exhibit 2: OTT video providers in Europe by type, 2018 8
Exhibit 3: Select OTT video content trends, Europe, 2018 9
Exhibit 4: OTT video content offers, 2018 10
Exhibit 5: OTT video content delivery format, Europe, 2018 11
Exhibit 6: Pricing of SVoD OTT providers, 2018 13
Exhibit 7: Pricing of TVoD OTT providers, 2018 14
Exhibit 8: SVoD OTT video player positioning in Europe based on pricing and content strategy, 2018 15
Exhibit 9: SVoD OTT video player positioning in Europe based on pricing and content strategy, 2018 16
Exhibit 10: OTT video content index composition 26
Over-the-Top Video in Europe: Over-the-Top (OTT) Video Content and Pricing Strategies Over-the-Top Video in Europe: Over-the-Top (OTT) Video Content and Pricing Strategies , a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides anView Report
Over-the-Top (OTT) Video in Africa and the Middle East - OTT Video Content and Pricing Strategies Over-the-Top (OTT) Video in Africa and the Middle East - OTT Video Content and PricingView Report
The global market size of Music Video is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
The global market size of Programmatic Video is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request