SES S.A. (SESG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SES SA (SES) is a satellite communication service provider that offers telecommunication services. The companys services include satellite-based data transmission, voice and data links and internet access along with video. It offers broadband internet access, secure satellite communications links, mobile backhaul, tailored engineering services, SES global access services, VSAT networks, direct-to-home broadcasting, digital terrestrial TV networks, and full-time video contribution services. SESs satellites are audiovisual distribution platform. The company also helps broadcasters for distributing TV and radio channels. It offers its secure satellite communications links for governments and international institutions. The company has its operations the Americas, Europe and Asia. SES is headquartered in Betzdorf, Luxembourg.
SES S.A. Key Recent Developments
Dec 13,2016: SES joins newly elected Board of 5G Infrastructure Association
Sep 08,2016: SES appoints Christoph Mhleib as Vice President Sales and Marketing for the DACH Region
Jul 22,2016: SES Enhances Quality of Healthcare in the Philippines Through SATMED E-Health Platform
Jun 08,2016: SES Deploys SATMED e-Health Platform in Benin to Improve Treatment of Infectious Tropical Disease
Jun 08,2016: SES Government Solutions receives 2016 James S. Cogswell Award for Industrial Security Excellence
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SES S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SES S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
SES S.A. - Key Information
SES S.A. - Overview
SES S.A. - Key Employees
SES S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
SES S.A. - Key Operational Heads
SES S.A. - Major Products and Services
SES S.A. - History
SES S.A. - Company Statement
SES S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SES S.A. - Business Description
SES S.A. - Corporate Strategy
SES S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SES S.A. - Strengths
SES S.A. - Weaknesses
SES S.A. - Opportunities
SES S.A. - Threats
SES S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SES S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
SES S.A., Key Information
SES S.A., Key Ratios
SES S.A., Share Data
SES S.A., Major Products and Services
SES S.A., History
SES S.A., Key Employees
SES S.A., Key Employee Biographies
SES S.A., Key Operational Heads
SES S.A., Other Locations
SES S.A., Subsidiaries
SES S.A., Key Competitors
SES S.A., SWOT Analysis
SES S.A., Ratios based on current share price
SES S.A., Annual Ratios
SES S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
SES S.A., Performance Chart
SES S.A., Ratio Charts
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Analytics (BDA) in Telecomm Industry, 2021 Update - Market Overview, Technology Ecosystem, Telco Use Cases and Monetisation Strategies
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Analytics (BDA) in Telecomm Industry, 2021 Update - Market Overview, Technology Ecosystem, Telco Use Cases and Monetisation StrategiesArtificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data AnalyticsView Report
US cable operators have considerable room to increase their MVNO subscriber bases market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Mivisa Envases S.A.U. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product andView Report
Ionian Hotel Enterprises S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, productView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request