Austria: Country Intelligence Report
"Austria: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Austria today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Austrias telecom service market will increase from 3.8bn ($4.3bn) in 2017 to 4bn ($4.7bn) by year-end 2022 at a CAGR of 1.1% (1.9% in $), mainly driven by mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 7.4% in (8.2% in $) over 2017-2022, reaching 1.5bn ($1.8bn) by 2022 driven by growing consumption of online videos and social media applications on mobile devices in line with rising smartphone penetration and growing adoption of 4G services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Austria.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Austria will grow at a CAGR of 1.1% in terms of (1.9% in $) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 70.1% of total telecom service revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 4G services.
- A1 leads Austrias mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by T-Mobile Austria, Hutchison Drei Austria, Hofer and Spusu among others. Aiming to consolidate its leading market position, A1 focuses on network expansions/upgrades and competitively priced offers.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Austrias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Austrias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Austrias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Austria.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 22
Competitive landscape 23
A1 Telekom Austria 25
T-Mobile Austria 26
Hutchison Drei Austria 27
UPC Austria 28
Additional resources 29
Baseline forecast assumptions 30
Data tables 31
Research methodology 36
About the authors 37
Country Intelligence Report coverage 38
About GlobalData 39
Austria: Country Intelligence Report Austria: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Austria today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today, with detailed forecasts ofView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request