Central African Republic: Country Intelligence Report
"Central African Republic: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Central African Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom service revenue growth in Central African Republic through 2017-2022 will be driven mainly by the mobile segment as operators continue to increase their focus on expanding 3G network coverage and improving service quality to further boost mobile services penetration and mobile data services adoption. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment until 2022, with its share of total revenue to decline to 66.9% in 2022. Mobile data revenue will be the fastest-growing segment at a CAGR of 31.0% during 2017-2022, aided by growing adoption of 3G services backed by growing availability of 3G-enabled smartphones and operators ongoing 3G network expansions. Operator focus on expanding 3G networks and the governments national fiber backbone development plans will present significant opportunities for investors and vendors.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Central African Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications market.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Central African Republic is estimated to reach $113.2m in 2022, at a CAGR of 12.6%, driven by growth in mobile voice and mobile data revenue.
- Mobile revenue will account for 97.9% of total telecom revenue in 2022.
- 2G will remain the most used mobile technology through 2020. 3G will surpass 2G in 2021 and go on to account for 58.4% of total subscriptions by year-end 2022, driven by rising adoption of 3G services.
- The top two mobile operators, Telecel CAR and Orange CAR, accounted for 81.5% of total service revenue in 2017. Telecel CAR will continue to maintain its leadership position in the mobile market through 2022. Operators will continue their focus on 2G/3G network expansion, offering segmented bundled packages and rolling out VAS such as mobile money services to drive revenue.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Central African Republics telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Central African Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Central African Republics telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Central African Republic.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 20
Competitive landscape 21
Telecel CAR 22
Orange CAR 23
Moov CAR 24
Azur CAR 25
Additional resources 26
Baseline forecast assumptions 27
Data tables 28
Research methodology 32
About the authors 33
Country Intelligence Report coverage 34
About GlobalData 35
We estimate that fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will increase by EUR1.7 billion in Central and Eastern Europe by 2022, driven by large-scale next-generation access roll-out. We examine key trendsView Report
This report examines the key trends and drivers, and provides a comprehensive mobile telecoms market forecast for the Central and Eastern European region and for 16 individually modelled countries includingView Report
The Insurance Industry in the Central African Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022Timetrics The Insurance Industry in Central African Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 , report provides detailedView Report
SynopsisTimetrics Motor Insurance in Central African Republic to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics contains detailed historic and forecast data covering Motor Insurance in Central African Republic. This databookView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request