Central African Republic: Country Intelligence Report
Total telecom service revenue in Central African Republic reached $72.5 million in 2018 and will increase at a CAGR of 6.9% over 2018-2023 to reach $101 million by 2023, supported by revenue growth across all the segments, while mobile data segment remains the major revenue driver over the forecast period.
"Central African Republic: Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Central African Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Central African Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Central African Republic will grow at a CAGR of 6.9% over 2018-2023.
- Mobile services revenue accounted for 97.7% of the total telecom service revenue in 2018.
- Mobile voice accounted for 78.5% of the total telecom service revenue in 2018.
- Top three operators Telecel, Orange, and Moov accounted for 94.9% of the total mobile subscriptions in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Central African Republics telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Central African Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Central African Republics telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Central African Republic.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Bangladesh Air Conditioner Market (2020-2026): Market Forecast By Types (Room AC(Window, Split), Ducted AC(Ceiling Concealed, Packaged), Ductless AC(Suspended, Floor Standing, Cassette), Centralized AC(VRF, AHU/FCU, Condensing Unit, Chiller & Others)), By Verticals(Residential, Commercial Buildings & Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas & Others), By Regions(Northern, Western, Northern Eastern, Central, Southern) And Competitive Landscape.
theBangladesh Air Conditioner Market revenue size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% during the forecast period 202026F. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1960View Report
Saudi Arabia Air Duct Market (2021-2027): Market Forecast By Material Types (Galvanized Steel, Aluminium, Fiberglass, Polymer), By Shape Types (Round, Half Round, Triangular, Square/ Rectangular, Other (Oval)), By Applications (Residential, Commercial Buildings And OfficesTransportation And Public Infrastructure, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Industrial, Others (Education And BFSI)), By Regions (Central, Western, Southern, Eastern) And Competitive Landscape
Saudi Arabia Air Duct Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during 202127. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1960View Report
Central African Republic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and ComplianceGlobalDatas Central African Republic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insuranceView Report
Central African Republic (CAR) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Central African Republic (CAR) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request