Mobile Broadband Trends in Latin America
"Mobile Broadband Trends in Latin America", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Latin America. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
In Latin America, mobile service revenue growth will be mainly driven by the mobile data segments over 2017-2022. M2M subscriptions will record the fastest growth during 2017-2022 led by MNOs focus on providing M2M-based applications in Latin America. Going forward, operators will focus on data monetization, 4G network expansions, and 5G network launches to boost mobile broadband penetration in the region.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Latin America in global context; the section provides comparison of Latin American mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in the Latin Americas mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in Latin America; a demand profile and analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends in Latin America; examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2017-2022. - Section 5: Key findings and recommendations; it consists of a Summary of the key findings for Latin American mobile broadband market.
- Data services revenue will account for 65.2% of total mobile service revenue generated in 2022 from 45.7% in 2017.
- MVNOs registered 9 million subscriptions in 2017, accounting for 1% of total mobile subscriptions.
- The first 5G subscriptions in the region will come alive in 2020. By year-end 2022, there will be 20.2 million 5G subscriptions in the region.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Latin Americas mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Latin Americas mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Latin America.
List of exhibits 4
Key takeaways 5
Latin America highlights 6
Section 1: Latin America in a global context 7
Latin America demographics 8
Latin America in a global context 9
Section 2: Competitive dynamics 11
Competitive dynamics in Latin America 12
Latin Americas main competitive market trends 13
Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in Europe 14
Mobile user trends in Latin America 15
Mobile technology trends in Latin America 17
5G Innovators: Mexico, Chile, and Argentina in pole position in Latin America 18
Mobile device trends in Latin America 19
M2M trends in Latin America 21
Mobile data traffic trends in Latin America 22
Section 4: Mobile Broadband revenue trends in Latin America 23
Section 5: Key findings 26
Companies mentioned 29
Acronyms and definitions 30
About the authors 31
Related research 32
Contact information 33
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Exhibit 1: Population 8
Exhibit 2: Nominal GDP 8
Exhibit 3: Real GDP growth 8
Exhibit 4: User penetration 9
Exhibit 5: Subscription penetration 9
Exhibit 6: Prepaid subscriptions 9
Exhibit 7: Monthly ARPU 10
Exhibit 8: Data as share of total ARPU 10
Exhibit 9: Monthly voice MoU 10
Exhibit 10: Mobile user penetration vs. PPP-Adjusted GDP per capita 14
Exhibit 11: Mobile users 16
Exhibit 12: Mobile subscriptions and penetration 16
Exhibit 13: Mobile subscriptions by technology generation 17
Exhibit 14: Top five Latin American markets in terms of 5G subscriptions as percentage of total 17
Exhibit 15: Mobile subscriptions by device type 19
Exhibit 16: Net additions by device type 19
Exhibit 17: Mobile handsets subscriptions by type 20
Exhibit 18: M2M subscriptions and revenue 22
Exhibit 19: Total mobile data traffic by payment type 22
Exhibit 20: Mobile ARPU in Latin America 24
Exhibit 21: Spend on 1GB of data as percentage of PPP Adjusted GDP per capita 24
Exhibit 22: Mobile service revenue by device type 25
Exhibit 23: Fastest growing markets in terms of mobile service revenue 25
Worldwide Major Mobile Phone Vendor Performance, 4Q 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1000View Report
MobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request