Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe
"Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Europe. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region .
In Europe, mobile service revenue growth will be mainly driven by the mobile data segments over 2017-2022. M2M subscriptions will record the fastest growth during 2017-2022 led by MNOs focus on providing M2M based applications in Europe. Going forward, operators will focus on data monetization, 4G network expansions and 5G network launches to boost mobile broadband penetration in the region, which will also provide significant opportunities for vendors and investors in the coming years.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Europe in global context: The section provides comparison of European mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics: This section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in Europes mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in Europe: Provides analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of mobile subscriptions, users, and penetration along with device and traffic trends.
- Section 4: Mobile Broadband revenue trends in Europe: Examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2017-2022. - Section 5: Key findings: it consists of a Summary of key findings for European mobile broadband market.
- In the last three years, telcos have actively sought fixed-mobile convergence opportunities to offer complete portfolio of products to their customers and maximize revenue, following the saturation of the mobile market in Europe, both in terms of the number of players and services.
- Data consumption in Europe is booming and GlobalData expects average data consumption to double between 2017 and 2022.
- M2M cellular connectivity will contribute to overall telco revenue but also initiate a shift at the technological level in Europe in the next five years.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Europes mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Europes mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Europe.
List of exhibits 4
Key takeaways 5
Europe highlights 6
Section 1: Europe in a global context 7
Europe main facts 8
Europe demographics 9
Europe in a global context 10
Section 2: Competitive dynamics 12
Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in Europe 16
Mobile user trends in Europe 17
Mobile technology trends in Europe 18
5G innovators 19
Mobile device trends in Europe 20
M2M trends in Europe 22
Mobile traffic trends in Europe 23
Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends in Europe 24
Section 5: Key findings 27
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Exhibit 1: Population 9
Exhibit 2: Nominal GDP 9
Exhibit 3: Real GDP growth 9
Exhibit 4: User penetration 10
Exhibit 5: Subscription penetration 10
Exhibit 6: Prepaid subscriptions 10
Exhibit 7: Monthly ARPU 11
Exhibit 8: Data as share of total ARPU 11
Exhibit 9: Monthly voice MoU 11
Exhibit 10: MVNO subscriptions and share of total mobile subscriptions 15
Exhibit 11: Top MVNOs in Europe in terms of market share in their countries 15
Exhibit 12: Mobile users 17
Exhibit 13: Mobile subscriptions and penetration 17
Exhibit 14: Mobile subscriptions by technology generation 18
Exhibit 15: Top five European markets in terms of 5G subscriptions as percentage of total 18
Exhibit 16: Mobile subscriptions by device type 20
Exhibit 17: Net additions by device type 20
Exhibit 18: Mobile handsets subscriptions by type 21
Exhibit 19: M2M subscriptions and revenue 22
Exhibit 20: Total mobile data traffic by payment type 23
Exhibit 21: Mobile ARPU in Europe 25
Exhibit 22: Spend on 1GB of data as percentage of PPPAdjusted GDP per capita 25
Exhibit 23: Mobile service revenue by device type 26
Exhibit 24: Fastest growing markets in terms of mobile service revenue 26
The Operators can enhance unlimited mobile data plans to reduce the declining rate of traffic growth
5G could herald the launch of enhanced unlimited mobile data plans in some circumstances. In this comment, we assessess the launch of improved unlimited 4G data plans in South KoreaView Report
Mobile Apps Global Industry Almanac 2 2013-2022Global Mobile Apps industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile alsoView Report
The global market sizeof Mobile Broadband Module is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
The global market sizeof Mobile Broadband Modem is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request