Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe
Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe, a new Telecom Insider Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Europe. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
In Europe, handsets will remain the largest contributor to revenue over 2020-2025. M2M/IoT subscriptions will record the fastest growth over 2020-2025, driven by significant opportunities coming from use cases and solutions tailored to different vertical industries including asset tracking, telematics, telehealth, and digital signage. Operators will continue to focus on 5G network launches and coverage expansion. 5G will provide several opportunities for telcos, such as monetizing premium speeds, larger data plans bundled with video and eGaming content, as well as a multitude of other opportunities in the B2B segment.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Europe in a global context; the section provides a comparison of Europes mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in Europes mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends; a demand profile and analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts for mobile data markets in Europe.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends; examines changes in the breakdown of Europes overall revenue and ARPU over 2020-2025. - Section 5: Key findings and recommendations; consists of a summary of the key findings for Europes mobile broadband market.
- Data services revenue will account for 57.9% of total mobile service revenue generated in 2020.
- MVNOs will register 88.9 million subscriptions in 2020, accounting for 7.0% of total mobile subscriptions.
- 5G connections will witness robust growth to reach 441 million by 2025.
Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Europes mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Europes mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Europe.
List of exhibits
Europes mobile broadband markets
Section 1: Europe in a global context
Europes main facts 2020
Europes demographics at a glance
Europe in a global context
Section 2: Competitive dynamics
Competitive dynamics in Europe
Europes main competitive market trends
Competitive dynamics in Europe
Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends
Mobile user trends in Europe
Mobile technology trends in Europe
Mobile device trends in Europe
M2M/IoT trends in Europe
Mobile traffic trends in Europe
Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends
Mobile average revenue per user (ARPU) trends in Europe
Mobile revenue trends in Europe
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Population, 2020 2025 (millions
Nominal GDP, 2020 2025 (US $ trillion
Real GDP growth, 2014 2020
User penetration, 2020 (% of population)
Subscription penetration, 2020 (% of population)
as a % of total subscriptions
Monthly ARPU, 2020 (US$)
Data as a share of total ARPU, 2020 (% of ARPU)
Monthly voice MOU, 2020 (minutes/month)
Major competitive changes, 2016 2020
MVNO subscriptions and share of total mobile subscriptions in Europe, 2019 2025
Top five markets in terms of MVNO market share in Europe, 2020
Mobile user penetration vs. PPP adjusted GDP per capita, 2020
Mobile users, Europe, 2020 2025 (millions
Mobile subscriptions and penetration in Europe, 2020 2025
Mobile subscriptions by technology generation, 2020 2025
Top five markets in terms of 5G subscriptions as a % of total subscriptions, 2025
Mobile subscriptions by device type, 2020 2025 b illions
Net additions by device type, 2020 VS. 2025 (millions
Mobile handset subscriptions by type, 2020 2025 (millions
SFRs smartphone offers in France, 2020
M2M/ IoT subscriptions and revenue, 2020 2025
M2M/ IoT solutions offered by Vodafone
Total mobile data traffic, 2020 vs . 2025 (
Vodafone Maxi unlimited mobile plans , 2020
Mobile ARPU in Europe (USD), 2020 vs. 2025
Cost of 1GB of data as % of the total monthly PPP adjusted GDP per capita, 2020 (USD)
Mobile service revenue by device type, 2020 vs. 2025
Fastest growing markets in terms of mobile service revenue; CAGR 2020 2025
Worldwide Major Mobile Phone Vendor Performance, 4Q 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1000View Report
MobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request