Nigeria: Country Intelligence Report
"Nigeria: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Nigeria today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Nigeria will be supported by revenue growth in Mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will increase at a CAGR of 16.7% in terms of US$, driven by increasing smartphone subscriptions, rising data consumption and the increasing adoption of 4G connections in the country. Fixed broadband revenue will be supported by subscription growth in fixed wireless, fiber-optic, and DSL segments.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Nigeria.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Nigeria will grow at a CAGR of 1.9%, in US$ over 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 91.2% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2023.
- 3G will surpass 2G to become leading mobile service technology by 2020. However 4G subscription will grow at a fastest rate to account for 43.5% of total mobile subscriptions by 2023.
- Top three operators MTN, Airtel, and Glo accounted for 90.4% of total subscriptions in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Nigerias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Nigerias mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Nigerias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Nigeria.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Nigeria: Country Intelligence Report Nigeria: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Nigeria today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request